• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh is ba

I think the enemies are like pre heartless of some sort. Xehanort just used that same idea of how these "pre heartless" formed and found out about heartless and then as you guys say mass produced them. That sounds good enough for me.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I think the enemies are like pre heartless of some sort. Xehanort just used that same idea of how these "pre heartless" formed and found out about heartless and then as you guys say mass produced them. That sounds good enough for me.

But Xehanort (the young apprentise one) wouldn't have known about the new enimies, so that wouldn't work either. Also, it seems lame that the best idea SE could think of for a new enemy is just another form of Heartless. Gotta give them more credit then that.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Hey This Mite Not belong here..But The Place in HB where Ansems Computer is Looks Like That Place in "the Matrix" ...yu Know where they had that scene wen Neo was Born;D

mannymuffman

um...just a thought here but the new enemy could be something to do with the soul.
in one of the Ansem Reports it stated that there were three parts to a person: the heart the body and the soul(or somethin like that). so it might be like a Soulless, Soulbody, Souleater or Soulgrabber (just my thoughts). i have a feeling it will be somethin to do with the soul.

this could be true but not for bbs> i say that because in the reports it says that when the heart leaves, the soul and body is left behind so if the new enemy were souless it would mean that heartless an nobodies must be in the game but since theyre not that theory is kinda invalid

UrbanQuattrus

No, the names are based on genious word play.

I agree, but you spelled "genius" wrong, genius. (Sorry, just had to zing ya.:laugh:)

Hey This Mite Not belong here..But The Place in HB where Ansems Computer is Looks Like That Place in "the Matrix" ...yu Know where they had that scene wen Neo was Born;D

You're right, it doesn't belong here. Put it somewhere else.

this could be true but not for bbs> i say that because in the reports it says that when the heart leaves, the soul and body is left behind so if the new enemy were souless it would mean that heartless an nobodies must be in the game but since theyre not that theory is kinda invalid

Here's my problem with the whole "soul" thing: The way I look at it, the reason that heartless and nobodies exist is because Xehanort figured out how to separate the three main components of a human being (heart, body, soul). He drew the darkness out of a person, which pulled that person's heart out and turned the whole mess into a heartless; the soul and body together either formed a nobody, if that person's will was strong enough, or both just disappeared together. I think that 1) if a soul were capable of becoming its own being, we would have seen it do so already; and 2) BBS happens before anyone figures out how to separate the parts of a person. To me, creating a heartless or nobody and creating a "soulless" or whatever would be part of the same process, and as no heartless exist in BBS, I have to think there are no nobodies or soul-whatevers, either.

Virus

&#1581;&#1604;&#1605; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
^i think you caught on something when you said he tried to separate the 3 of them, but aftert that it kinda went downhill....so far we haven't seen a body without a soul...so how could Xehanort have separated them?

UrbanQuattrus

^That's just it, I don't think he could. I think a body without a soul is just a dead body, and a soul by itself probably just goes on to the afterlife or whatever.

UrbanQuattrus

^No, I'm actually saying the opposite: A soul by itself probably doesn't hang around and become some third being.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

that would be precise, If the soul left the body, then the body is dead. All thats left to wonder is the heart which could just become a mindless heartless, meaning that being is completely gone and the heart is consumed by heartless or by the heart of all world, men etc.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I put my explanation below, although you said you were confused. It's not too hard to understand really

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

but because you didn't read the whole thing, you replied with "Im confused" Lets all watch each step we take when the walk gets arduous

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Again...

Ansem Reports 2 said:
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments: Extract the darkness from a person's heart. Cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Both suppress and amplify the darkness within. The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

Xehanort experimented on people... Their hearts collapsed... He stored those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle... He went down later to find the heartless...

So:
YES, Xehanort created the heartless... Though he had not planned on it, it was his experiments that gave birth to the heartless...

NO, he did not find one before hand... These are not theories, they are observations... Xehanort did not say "I found a strange creature, so I did experiments to see if I could make more! Then, I'll make a machine to make even more!"...

NO, they did not exsist before then... Since Xehanort made them, they did not appear before then...

That is that... Accept it...

He didn't create them he discovered them and made more.

Xehanort experimented on people, put those who had completely lost their hearts under the castle, and came back later to discover they had become heartless... The heartless he discovered came to be through his actions... So, he created them...

mannymuffman

Again...

Xehanort experimented on people... Their hearts collapsed... He stored those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle... He went down later to find the heartless...

So:
YES, Xehanort created the heartless... Though he had not planned on it, it was his experiments that gave birth to the heartless...

NO, he did not find one before hand... These are not theories, they are observations... Xehanort did not say "I found a strange creature, so I did experiments to see if I could make more! Then, I'll make a machine to make even more!"...

NO, they did not exsist before then... Since Xehanort made them, they did not appear before then...

That is that... Accept it...

Xehanort experimented on people, put those who had completely lost their hearts under the castle, and came back later to discover they had become heartless... The heartless he discovered came to be through his actions... So, he created them...

it doesnt say specifically that he used ppl. an jus cuz XEHANORT never seen the heartless before doesnt mean they didnt exist. heartless are the darkness in the heart. so there could have been heartless but no one had heard of them before

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
it doesnt say specifically that he used ppl.

Please read the first part of the report again...

It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments: Extract the darkness from a person's heart.

There you have it...

an jus cuz XEHANORT never seen the heartless before doesnt mean they didnt exist. heartless are the darkness in the heart. so there could have been heartless but no one had heard of them before

IF there were heartless during the time of BBS, then they would act the same as they do now... On instinct... All they know is to steal hearts and divide... So, if there were even one heartless during BBS, it would have quickly spread and they would have become present...
Also, if there were heartless during BBS, then why was it only after Xehanort created the heartless he found, did the worlds begin to die...?

mannymuffman

im not sayin that there will be heartless in bbs but there were heartless jus no one knew about them at the time be cuz there wasnt a lot until X made an army of artificial ones

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What I am saying, is that IF there was even a single heartless in that time period, they would have spread... Spread to a point that we would have seen some in BBS... A heartless takes a heart, we have two... Both take a heart, we have four, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty two and so on... In a matter of days, we would have a plague of heartless...
Besides, since heartless act on instinct, they would have taken worlds as they did in KH1...

And, while I am thinking about it, do you mind presenting actual evidence that states heartless where around before Xehanort...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back