• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

yes because by sayin that there arent any heartless in bbs that means that there isnt any darkness in ppls hearts which makes everyone pure hearted an we all know thtas impossible so the creatures in bbs must be related somehow!!!! an jus because MX says that he has no darkness in him doesnt mean its true. ansem, ATW, xehanort, and xemmnas all thought they understood the darkness but they were wrong and so could mX. jus a theory

afrobutt

Silver Member
Nomura said the Heartless haven't appeared, as in no one knows about them at this point in time. It says nothing however about them actaully exsisting. So the Heartless are there, but nobody knows them. (Problem Solved ^^)

mannymuffman

Nomura said the Heartless haven't appeared, as in no one knows about them at this point in time. It says nothing however about them actaully exsisting. So the Heartless are there, but nobody knows them. (Problem Solved ^^)

thats what i was thinkin to

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
anyone else think that the heartless and nobody's should switch names. The hearless have no body, and the nobodies lack a heart.

afrobutt

Silver Member
anyone else think that the heartless and nobody's should switch names. The hearless have no body, and the nobodies lack a heart.

No, the names are based on genious word play. Plus what you just said adds to said word-play (Problem Solved ^^)

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ He means (I think) Heartless when thye actually have hearts and Nobody when they actually have bodies.

cporky1992

ok in BBS there will probably still be darknes in peopples hearts but no heartless because the heartless wher not created yet because from kh and kh2 in diffrent sceans and in both sets of ansem reports it sais that ansem (xeanort) brot out the darkness of hearts creating heartless and the ended creating more heartless.:rolleyes:

blader94

maybe all the darkness that make the heartless was still in the people's hearts and MX was the one who took out the darkness in thier hearts and made the heartless i don't know just a thought.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
um...just a thought here but the new enemy could be something to do with the soul.
in one of the Ansem Reports it stated that there were three parts to a person: the heart the body and the soul(or somethin like that). so it might be like a Soulless, Soulbody, Souleater or Soulgrabber (just my thoughts). i have a feeling it will be somethin to do with the soul.

afrobutt

Silver Member
um...just a thought here but the new enemy could be something to do with the soul.
in one of the Ansem Reports it stated that there were three parts to a person: the heart the body and the soul(or somethin like that). so it might be like a Soulless, Soulbody, Souleater or Soulgrabber (just my thoughts). i have a feeling it will be somethin to do with the soul.

This has nothing to do with this thread, but I'll anwser it anyway. Nobodies contain body and soul. Therefore, the whole soulless thing is a no-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back