• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart Release Confusion?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomHeartz93

I'm having a little confusion on a "fact?"
Only keyblades can release hearts right?

Yet why didn't OXIII (once they had control over the heartless) just make their own hearts.
As shown by Saix at the place where you fight Sephiroth, Maleficient summoned Heartless. Then soon after Saix commanded them and after that some nobodies were summoned. Then he continued to order the nobodies to kill the heartless, AND their hearts were released!!! So how can hearts be released by a non-keyblade attack?

AND why didn't OXIII just command the heartless to appear, and spam nobodies to kill them?
oww head hurts: :dizzy:

plz answer kthx :lol:

EDIT: so William according to you the hearts Saix released did NOT go to kingdom hearts. okay believable. BUT where did they go?

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Only Keyblades can release the hearts, but how everyone else can do it is most likely just a technical error/non-cannon.

DarkSoldier85

If a heartless is killed by anything other than a keyblade, the heart is released but becomes a heartless again soon after.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I thought it was Sora that "released" those hearts? o_O He attacked a couple of the heartless there, which released hearts. Saix said in response, "Yes, Sora, extract more hearts".

TerraFTW!

Anything can kill a heartless, but only the keyblade can clear the darkness around the heart and send it to Kingdom Hearts.

Pretty Much this. Anything can kill a Heartless just when someone kills the Heartless WITHOUT a Keyblade, the original heart is just destroyed. But when some one kills a Heartless with a Keyblade, it is released and sent to Kingdom Hearts.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
dude it WAS kinda obvious OXIII = organization 13
anyways they all said it right, so lets get a mod to close it

Prajna

I always thought that keyblades like Riku's in Hollow Bastion could unlock or release hearts. Keyblades like Sora's can only unlock the hearts of worlds.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only Keyblades can release the hearts, but how everyone else can do it is most likely just a technical error/non-cannon.

No.

DarkSoldier85 said:
If a heartless is killed by anything other than a keyblade, the heart is released but becomes a heartless again soon after.

Yes, this. This is explained by Zexion, I think, in the tutorial levels in the beginning of Days. Dammit, I can't find the quote.

XYZ

LOL. It's just a battle animation. Haven't you noticed that WHENEVER an Emblem Heartless dies a heart is released? Remember the scene from the Heartless War, Final Fantasy characters were running around killing Heartless left and right and 'releasing' hearts. It's just an animation that occurs to signify that it's dead. Only when a Keyblade wielder kills a Heartless is the heart truly released and returned to Kingdom Hearts. Otherwise, it just becomes another Heartless?

Silver warrior

If someone wasn't creating Kingdom Hearts and a Keyblade wielder kills a heartless that heart go to the corresponding nobody as stated by nomura.

robertexe

WoW i wrote the same thread 2 days ago look itup its called "organization 13 meaning"
/closed

XYZ

WoW i wrote the same thread 2 days ago look itup its called "organization 13 meaning"
/closed
You were asking about the Organization's true motives. This person was asking about where babies come from or something. I don't really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back