• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

He Stole My Jacket!!!!!!!(This isn't dumb, check it out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xearual from Aet

newfrench5.jpg

Look at Vens jacket, it happens to be the one that Roxas wears in Twilight Town, now, notice something more, Master Xehanort took Roxas away from the Organization for a while. I believe that it was Ansem the Wise who killed Ven, and in some strange way, he found a set of clothes like that from Ven, so believe it or not. This must have something to do with Ansem the Wise if these other characters have things like this from the older games we've played.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Didn't Roxas already had those clothes when he has been taken in the Org at Twilight Town?

Beside, AtW killing Ven, er... He seems too kind to even take one weapon, at least before Xehanort's betrayal.

Reina-ali

First off, remember, it was the real ansem that took roxy away from the orgy (and actually, roxy ran away from the organization and ansem asked riku to pick up the stray to save sora)

secondly, roxas had those clothes from the beginning (see end trailers/screenshots in credits of KH Final Mix, KH Re:Chain of Memories, and KH Re: (what ever riku's side of chain of memories was...), because those are pre-orgy roxas, and even then he had those clothes.

And just to clarify for my own benefit, roxas had been "alive" for a little more than two years from when he was born to when he rejoins his spirit with sora right?

KHfan16

Awards
i thinks it's not the same from roxas because in the left side it's the same with roxas and on the right side is different

Stars

リク
So you mean MX kills Ven.. Yeah, i agreed. But who stole Ven cloth?? o_O!
I think Roxas and Ven cloth are different.

Xerrat

I'm pretty sure Roxas was 'born' in his clothes, or at least he was wearing them before he joined the Organization. As for the evil-guy jacket, it's just more fuel to the '? + Master Xehanort = Xehanort' fire. Gotta love them fires.

A

Anima Relic

Ven and Roxas's clothes are different, Ven's clothes have two sides with different colors. And I didn't want to say it, but this is dumb :lol: Btw, why is everyone saying that Ven died just because of one scan? We don't know WHAT happened, so think what you want, but Ven isn't dead.:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back