• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAZE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
since no one made a thread for it, ill make one. so what are you guys thoughts on it? who bought it? online is fun, and FR says we get dlc in future. thoughts? discuss. ps my psn is tailgunnerkeeney if anyone feels like adding me to play some haze.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I rented it and I'm still playing it. The game is getting alot of bad/average reviews. I for one enjoy it and when it switched to rebel, I edited the controls to match CoD4 and I'm having a blast. Online's ok but what really shines is how you can play your single player campaign and go online with it. It even saves your progress. Hopefully, Resistance 2 will be the same.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I played a small part of it when I went to my friends house (I don't have an PS3). My thought about the game? Well, I didn't like it one bit, and I see why people are giving it bad reviews. I didn't like the controls and almost everything else about it.

Anyway, I wish it was a better game and came out for the 360.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I played the game at a friends place and well it can be summed up in one word: HORRIBLE. I switched the controls but it jsut doesnt do well. If you really want to check out this game then its better to give it a rent cause it is not a game that you will be playing nonstop.

S

Shadow Soldier

I played a small part of it when I went to my friends house (I don't have an PS3). My thought about the game? Well, I didn't like it one bit, and I see why people are giving it bad reviews. I didn't like the controls and almost everything else about it.

Anyway, I wish it was a better game and came out for the 360.

Lol you want a horrible game to come to the 360?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If you see I said "better game" not the horrible Haze that people play today. And if they ever do make it for the 360 I hope it will be better even though it probably won't.

After the reviews from people and critics, they should just let Haze be forgotten and start work on Timesplitters 4.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Why would they remake the game and make it better for the 360 when it was always going to be a PS3 exclusive. If anything they need to just forget about it and go to work on a good game.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Why would they remake the game and make it better for the 360 when it was always going to be a PS3 exclusive. If anything they need to just forget about it and go to work on a good game.

Well, seeing how they are making Bioshock for PS3 now things can change. And, why try to completely make a new game when you have a game right infront of you, which just needs improvements.

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
well the reviews are harsh. but in all honesty the bad reviews are only from its apeal; the graphics and voice acting. there is a patch coming out so the future isnt bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back