• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Why not? That would be great, a new character! X)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
:O That was unexpected, Aliahya. Lol.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

It will stew even more in my next post.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
You mean with ghosts/evil spirits?

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I'm not feeling vampires, but if the role players will it i will go along

Awards
A bit more subtle than stuff like that. Something like a supernatural event that is behind the scenes.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Sure! Im down for some really dark and evil supernatual aspects then, if it does go down that road i would expect nothing but the most messed up of villians at the end.

At the moment, ive got a strange combination of Seven's Villian and Hannibal Lector cross. Its a little wierd. lol.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I don't know what Seven's Villain and Hannibal Lector is. But I wouldn't mind the supernatural event behind the scenes.

Awards
Name: Maya Lovato
Nickname: Love
Role: student

Sexuality: Huh? idk...

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Skills: She is an excellent artist and singer. Not as if anyone knows this about her though.

Weakness: Oh man where to start? Maya has serious personal issues, zero self confidence and even less will power. She's scared easily and is very easy to break. She can't handle problems very well and will just shrivel up and hope it goes away. This is why she tries so hard to make friends, so she will have someone to lean on when things get tough for her.

Personality: Too darn timid and nice for her own good, Maya can't stand it if someone thinks of her with negativity. She tends to break down in high pressure situations, because of this, she can be a bit of a pushover and has self confidence issues. When talking with others she does so in a soft voice, and measures each and every word, being careful to not say anything stupid. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that Maya has a bit of growing up to do, because of her self esteem problems she tends to rely on her parents too often.

History:Born into a middle class family as a single child, Maya grow up kind of awkwardly. She never fit in with any other kids and would usually do embarrassing things to be accepted. She knew she was simply being used, but to her any kind of attention was enough for her. One day this habit cost her dearly. Her 'friends' were bored so they decided to pull a prank on her. They told her to break into the office of their school's principle and loosen the bolts on his chair, which should result in a great fall. However things turned sour when they locked her in the office. She spent the entire weekend in the office sulking and wondering what she'd done wrong. When she finally got out, she became a social outcast, she avoided people and they avoided her.

Dorm Room: 25?

Fun Facts: You may have noticed her Sexuality was just skipped over. This is because Maya hardly know how to think for herself, so this subject never seriously crossed her mind. She's never thought about it so she doesn't know what to think...

Theme cause I feel like it:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow I woke up a few minutes ago to wake up to all this. xD

lol at Aliahyas last post, I would of never expected her dad.

Last edited:
Awards
Wow I woke up a few minutes to wake up to all this. xD

lol at Aliahyas last post, I would of never expected her dad.

Yeah S**t is crazy... hey is my temp accepted?

Also, are you gonna make a list of the characters?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah sure, I got some ideas, but we will see how it goes with this.

Character list?

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would say all the characters chill, discuss what happens, then the plot moves forwards. Pacing is key

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Then I'll post something.
Trunks, you should post and be the white knight so when Lilly wakes up the first person she sees would be Jason!
That. Would. Be. Lovely. X)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OMG Solar, your character is so adorable I could even fall in love with him too. XD

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My character is based on me

Girls fall in love with me all the time, it's quite natural

jk xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back