• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawaii World-Proof!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

Remember this is KH2, not KH1. Any number of things could have been changed, and that includes summon sequences. You do not have hard proof, only a vague guess. When the reliability of a site is in question, then you do not have confidence enough in your "proof". What you say is only speculation.

pwn3d to the max said:

It's spelled "Stitch"

cloud@omnislash

Yeah its a summon zbo remember in the interview when Normura said,"When activating a summon, the Drive gauge becomes a Summon gauge."
You can clearly see Sora...well you can't cuz its cut off somewhat but Stitch is a summon.
But just because the menu is there doesn't mean there isn't any animation.
Any game with summons always has had some type of summon sequence.
It would be dumb if there wasn't a sequence

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Arab Wakka said:
Then where are the other pictures of the command menu from HB? Certainly not with combat in any footage yet released.

and those are demo footage, they have yet to show actually people play the finished title.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I would have to say this is a good theory, but if you read the newest interview with Nomura it state that there aren't anymore worlds to be revealed...but then again, he may just be tricking us to surprise us. Besides, Stitch is only a summon.

Chosenoneknuckles

No stich world, I mean come on... there's much better if any worlds are left to be unveiled, he's a summon and thats that, u don't see threads of 'o yuna nad rikku r in it so a FFX-2 must be in it too do u?'

King Sora

hm....i dunno if anyone mentioned this on the thread (i didnt bother to read EVERY respone) but couldn't that word be destiny islands? the little house and the chimney thing could represent the houses that are associated with that world...and i would hope you would eventually return back to destiny islands..and it does have all of that beachy type seen. Stitch could have just gotten there in one of his space pods....

i believe that is destiny islands...but a Lilo and Stitch world is also probable. Sorry if anyone has already posted this!

also...the reason why we havn't seen a new command menu for hollow bastion could be because its going to be teh same one from kh1? it would make sense..but if it is "another" part or another side of hb..it could be different

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Arab Wakka said:
This is where that battle is, not Hollow Bastion! I agree, there is No Lilo and Stitch world.
underside.jpg

That is HB you idiot! Look at the pic below
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/newdeg3.jpg

-Pic stretches the page -GTX

Last edited by a moderator:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The Other Side, your pic stretches the page horrible. next time just post a link to the pic.

No stich world, I mean come on... there's much better if any worlds are left to be unveiled
I would love a stitch world to be revealed. I've been waiting for one.

he's a summon and thats that,
He is a summon, yet because he is a summon, I believe his world should be feature. There is no proof that a Lilo and Stitch world is not possible.

u don't see threads of 'o yuna nad rikku r in it so a FFX-2 must be in it too do u?'
Because they would have no proof or reason to guess that. Lilo and stitch seems like a world that will likely be in KH2, while a FFX themed one has a slim chance.

I would have to say this is a good theory, but if you read the newest interview with Nomura it state that there aren't anymore worlds to be revealed...but then again, he may just be tricking us to surprise us. Besides, Stitch is only a summon.
He didn't say no more worlds will be revealed. He said more or less of the worlds have been revealed. Which means we have seen the majority of the worlds that takes place in KH2, which doesn't mean their are no new worlds. It could mean there are very few left too be revealed.

also...the reason why we havn't seen a new command menu for hollow bastion could be because its going to be teh same one from kh1? it would make sense..but if it is "another" part or another side of hb..it could be different
In KH1 the command bar remained the same throughout every world. Now in KH2 in each world there isa distinct command bar for each world. I doubt they will use the same command bar for a world in KH2.

Last edited:

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
thet hallow batistion find Makes me creeped out but it could add a much darker side to the story. Nomura Mentioned this story was gonna be a bit darker / deeper, which is pretty cool.

Lightkeeper05

Arab Wakka said:
First, Props to MCP for setting me up with this scenario.

Okay, this depends upon YOUR knowledge of the game thus far, reader, but if you don't follow, I'll still try to make sense.

Exhibit A- Remember the Buena Vista Site said a few things about Kingdom Hearts 2? One was that there would be a Steam Boat Willie level. That was way before any black and white screens. They also said that there would be a Lion King level a long time before any screenshots were released. That sight was dead on, and then it disappeared... Why is this important? Because they also said that there would be a Lilo and Stitch world.
(See exhibit C because apparently 3 pictures are too many)
Exhibit B- The background of this picture is a jungle/shore, with bright color. The foreground is of Stitch and Sora. Though it has been called to attention that it could be a summon screen, I would like to also inform the readers that every Kingdom Hearts summon video hosted streaming color, glitter, and no menus.
stitchgauge.jpg

Exhibit C- The Command Menu Featured in the same screenshot is of a world not yet disclosed to the public, meaning that a mystery world is still out there. At closer lance, the Command menu resembles something of a futuristic font accompanied by a house and a pipe chimney which resemble the style of Lilo's house in the end of Lilo and Stitch. The menu is also not the plain faced menu standard for non-themed levels.
tronanon.jpg

Exhibit D- Several Screens, such as this one, featuring Tron, also appear to be cinematics, and are not live attack or a summon screen. So [Exhibit C] may be a scene of a co-operative move that Sora and Stitch share in Stitch's level. If Stitch is in, and has, a world, but is also a summon, does that leave us to expect that each world's optional party member is a summon after the world is bested? Bear in mind that there have been no other summons confirmed.

Yours in sincere fanship,
Arab Wakka

Dont forget buddy, this is not the same as KH1. It was already said summoning was going to be diffrent in KH2. Yeah tron uses this is cinematics for there co- op move, but its prouble the same way with summoning. In fact cinematics was used in Kh1 when summoning. So all in all, it's a summon. It was already said he was a summon.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Aww i never really liked the idea of a lilo and stitch world but after seeing Stitch in Sora's arms....THAT IS TOO CUTE!

Kira Haro

Unknown
Recap.

• Stitch is a summon
  • There is still no proof Stitch has his own world
  • The image shown is off the opposite side of Hollow Bastion Castle, the new side revealed (Possibly to replace Twilight Town)

If anyone recalls, all summons in KH had their own unique background.

Mushu http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7700/hearts0328461xr.jpg

Tinker Bell http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9762/kingdomheartsps2screen0181ca.jpg

Dumbo http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5469/kingdomheartsscreen0121cv.jpg

Bambi http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1527/kingdomheartsps2screen0171qa.jpg

Stitch follows this pattern and was summoned in the town/village part of Hollow Bastion. This however does not entirely deny the possibility that there could be a Lilo and Stitch World, only disproves the author's theory.

To all you idiots not bothering to read all of the posts before posting yourselves, go cut your fingers off. Saves the rest of us that to time and effort.

Last edited:

CidHighwind

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! i made this thread like 3 days ago y didnt u just add onto it
also i think Nomura is a very wishy-washy person who cant make his mind OR hes lieing to us because we figured out almost all the other worlds so hes just saying there are no more surprising worlds (notice how hes not being specific by saying no more worlds) to make us stop spoiling all the worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back