• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawaii World-Proof!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

The command menu is that of Hollow Bastion, the only reason that it hasen't changed to match that of the command menu in the other screens with stitch yet is because it is in the middle of the summons scenario.
That makes sense, I'll admit it. Still, That is NOT Hollow Bastion's Command Menu! What world is it? Do you think it's This (Yensid's) world's?
1235_image_15.jpg

Sora'sAbsolution

ya U Have Lots Of Proof But Im Not Buyin What Ur Sayin.......remember In Kh When U Summon Simba...they Show Pride Rock For A Few Seconds..then It Cuts N The Battle Resumes.thats Wut Im Thinkin Like When U Summon Stitch Will Show A Little Cutscene And Stitch Falls On Sora..then Cut N The Battle Continues. But Who Knows.......just Wait Till The Damn Game Comes Out N Well See 4 Ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KH2-2.jpg

Last edited:

Arab Wakka

If it is Hollow Bastion's Command Menu, then we haven't seen Hollow bastion yet, and that really is Hollow bastion's Command menu!

The 'army of hearless' we've all seen in the previews weren't at Hollow Bastion, they were under Hollow Bastion, where Ansem started his experiments described in the Ansem Reports.

Beacause this is the Command menu of that 'under' place:
plaingauge.jpg

And this...

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!
This is that place!
underside.jpg

Last edited:

goofyizmyhero

wait a tick. Maybe he's right. or maybe he is half right.
rember we dont know much about the story. all we have is a few screenshots maybe the big battle that we have seen in some early pics is the END of the game. A huge battle between good and evil. All the heroes that are alive come to help sora. In a voiceover list there is peter pan. there has not bee any refrence to a peter pan world. Also if we look closely at the preview video there are two characters that backfilp and kick a big heartless down (they look like yuna and rikku) in the same place as the big battle screen and stich is there to.

They also said summoning would be diffrent

yea thats my idea

nyway i did think of a l&s world when i saw the magazine scan

L8R

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
look in the new summon scan they pics have the same command menu there in hb so lilo and stich is not a world

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Why are we even talking about this, u know Nomora stated in his latest interview that Tron was the last surpising world to apear and lilo and stitch if it was a world would be put in the catagory of a surprising world so that ends that, Nomora would not lie about that.
ITS A SUMMON GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!

Last edited:

Reisenrot

Sorry Arab Wakka but you are wrong.
The command menu in the corner is from Hollow Bastion town, the Menu changes when you go back to the actual castle (Where you find the order members in a Meeting).
And Stitch will fill in that role that Jimminy played in KH1 i reckon.

goofyizmyhero

hey we dont know he could be right.
Nomura said more or less.
mayb it is a part of destiny islands

Non-Existant One

Arab Wakka said:
If it is Hollow Bastion's Command Menu, then we haven't seen Hollow bastion yet.

The 'army of hearless' we've all seen in the previews weren't at Hollow Bastion, they were under Hollow Bastion, where Ansem started his experiments described in the Ansem Reports.

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

LOOK DOWN!!!

underside.jpg

We have seen HB are the scans not clear enough for you? The command menu in the picture with stitch and Sora on the ground is the command menu for HB. HB is the large castle structure with the town around it, where the other side of HB is a buch of castle towers coming from the ground and is in the valley where the big war scene takes place, and I never said that the structure on the other side of HB where the war scene takes place was HB. I said that it was the other side of HB.

Arab Wakka

...did you just insult yourslef? Jimminy's role? On what basis? And I'm the crazy one? I take it all back. If everyone was half as crazy as you, they'ed be twice as crazy as me. Tone it down man. Breathe.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no why would it be at destiny island n-e wayz thaat world under hollow bastion is stil part of hollow bastion so its stilll hollow bastion

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Jiminy wasn't a summon, and Stitch undeniably is. And, uh, Reisenrot, how do you have all this 'information'...

Right, I just have a few questions for all—

Are there any other screenshots with that background or that command menu that could substantiate either theory?
Could L&S be classified as a 'non-surprise' world, since it has long been known that Stitch has bee involved (God, I'm gonna get flamed on that one... But seriously, I want to know your opinions, with your evidence)?
Could we, in all possibility, admit that this may just be one of those mysteries until more screenshots or video or information is released? ^_^'

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Because they also said that there would be a Lilo and Stitch world.
I don't remember a Lilo and stitch world being listed on the site.

The command menu is the one from the town in HB.Not a futureistic world.
You could not possible know that, a command menu for the hollow bastion world hasn't even been revealed yet. So you can't even compare, you can't even try.

That just shot you theroy out of the sky
You proved nothing.

if it is a world wouldnt stitch be were donald and goofy's icon
If you forgot Donald and Goofy disappeared when Sora summoned in KH1 as well.

Why are we even talking about this, u know Nomora stated in his latest interview that Tron was the last surpising world to apear and lilo and stitch if it was a world would be put in the catagory of a surprising world so that ends that, Nomora would not lie about that.
Lilo and Stitch wouldn't be a surprising world, it's been speculated for a while. Tron and PotC just showed up and no one would have guessed of their appearance, which would be considered surprising. And Nomura has lied before.

Keep in mind that how would sora get Stitch. It can't be like KH when you had to resurrect their gems, since all the worlds have been restored. He would have to encounter him somehow.

So Lilo and Stitch isn't confirmed because it could be the opening scene to his summon, and Hollow Bastion's menu hasn't been revealed yet so you can't automatically say that the menu in the pic is Hollow Bastion.

So Lilo and Stitch probably remains speculated.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

Goofy is right this has to happen at the end of the game when the world is overun by heartless and this happens on the other side of HB .....I think they came out of the door of KH honestly which is on the other side of Hollow Bastion and Sora is going to lock the "final dorr. This scene is kind of interesting though because if this is a final battle is this where the KH series ends.....but let's get back to the command menu stuff.

Last edited:

Arab Wakka

We have seen HB are the scans not clear enough for you? The command menu in the picture with stitch and Sora on the ground is the command menu for HB.
Then where are the other pictures of the command menu from HB? Certainly not with combat in any footage yet released.

Non-Existant One

Arab Wakka said:
...did you just insult yourslef? Jimminy's role? On what basis? And I'm the crazy one? I take it all back. If everyone was half as crazy as you, they'ed be twice as crazy as me. Tone it down man. Breathe.

No I didn't. I'm as toned down as I need to be. Besides I'm not upset angry or anything of the like. I'm very calm at the moment.

fantasygurl1227 said:
Nomora would not lie about that.

Kind of like how he didn't lie about the Lion King world. People said that there would be a LK world, Nomura said that there wouldn't be, then later reveals that there will be a LK world. Would you not call that a lie. Sure he was denying a simple truth from the public but it was a lie non-the-less.

Edit: Yes Darckcloud, Stitch is a summon.

To arrab wakka, Common sense, and the scan with stitch should tell you it's HB. I have other matter to attend to. So I won't waist my time on here any further which I'm sure will make you happy.
To follow the example that GTX is somwhat setting as an attempt to prevent any more unneccassary arguments (even if that was not your intention), We should all just wait and see what devlopes within the next few days to weeks before assuming to much or too little of whats already presented in front of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back