• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I've been depressed before,like yesterday,I was.... kinda...

Felt like a loser with no life and a failure to all,but the thought of improving and doing my best would lift up my mood.

It's always best to hear some music to soothe the mind,hang out with friends and just try and enjoy yourself.

Silent Killer

Yep, Where ur lazy and wish u were dead U know pick up a book, go exercise, watch afhv[Americans Funniest Home Videos], or my favorite play Kingdom Hearts. :)

first off - i read a lot - i also go to work cuz i have a job - i dont really watch TV and tellin me to exercise and play video games in the same sentance are u that dumb? come on...seriously....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Have you ever just been in a slump - you just hate everything? If so, what did you do to get out of it? Right now Im in one its been about 4 days and i cant seem to get out of it. Please give me some ideas on what to do

I think I've had one of those days. Used to have a ton when I was younger. Can't really stay mad for long though cause I can't keep a straight face that long either.
I usually try to take a nap to cool off and relax.
Also if somebody buys me candy, I usually break out of it.
Playing videogames also help.

Silent Killer

\

yeah that more muscles to frown thing - for me it takes more muscles to smile - i have a natural straight face look so thats easy :)
i usually take naps too but lately i havent been sleeping to much
candy is good too - i went and bought myself a life water drink earlier - im a little better

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I had a slump like this last summer...I just got so bored out of my mind that I became depressed. It's weird how that works. Luckily you have a job, so that can help pass a little time.
You should try exploring new things or doing new things. Find a book at the bookstore that has things to do when you're bored. Or if you're into music, Barnes and Noble has some really interesting books in their music section. Take lessons of some kind. Just try new things that interest you.
And just keep in mind that your slump will end.:]

Silent Killer

lately - ive been walking around my culdesac and sitting up on the hill at the end of my road just staring off into space and thinking about some of the odd questions in life. its been rather conforting except the spider bite i got while doing it...
ive also been listenin to music - i've been finding new songs to listen too

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Sure. Living in a two story house with all three "next"-gen systems and getting paid 300 dollars a month for doing absolutely nothing by my parents really gives me something to hate doesn't it.
WTF do you mean 300 dollars a month... no way. If you did I'd have to kill you for being so god damn lucky.
Anyway, yea, hit someone in the head. lol, it gets you out of a slump for at least a half hour. :D

Silent Killer

Anyway, yea, hit someone in the head. lol, it gets you out of a slump for at least a half hour. :D

i might have to try that one - but of course the only people i ever see is my family and i cant hit them - my parents yell :(

of course - i unno - ive been like a roller coaster lately - i'll be fine for a bit then i'll crash - i did it yesterday and i came home and wrote 3 pages of what was wrong and yeah didnt make me feel better just made me reread it over and over again

Princess of KH

ive been like a roller coaster lately

I like roller coasters :) sorry lol. You could get on an actual roller coaster - they make me happy, maybe they'll help you too.
But seriously...you should really stop worrying so much about your 'slump'. If you keep thinking about it, how are you supposed to focus on something else to make the slump go away?
Personaly, when i'm upset, i listen to music. I love music like crazy. Do something you find a lot of joy in doing. Try to find something (like watching a tv show) that's funny - laughing helps a lot. But i laugh all the time anyway...so...idk. Try to figure out what the reason of this slump is. Deal with that reason (maybe it's that you feel like you're being used by your friends - i've been used by some friends of mine before - i know it's not fun) & then your slump should go away.
hope it helps - good luck. :)

Silent Killer

hmm - roller coaster sounds like funn - i think for now im lookin forward to my farewell party although it would be better if my best friend could be there - im really gonna miss him while im gone and i dont think he realizes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back