• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you beat it with only 80 HP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

This is for the gameboy advanced version. I'm not getting the other version until christmas so I started this one without leveling up my HP once. Right now I'm at the last fight against Riku but he's kicked my but twice in a row so I took a break to figure out my strategy.

Have you beaten the game with 80 HP? I must admit it's really hard. I had to fight Captain hook about 8 times. Suprisingly I did better against the second Vexen fight this time around and only took 2 tries to beat him (I thought I would be stuck on him for ages)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i have, for both chain of memories and re:chain of memories with mostly magic cards. i found the gba version a lot harder because some of the magic like fire doesn't hit your enemies as accurately as re:chain of memories.

SwordsmenXIII

There's some guy on youtube that did that but I tried doing that but I tried doing that on critical mode but after 2 hits...
BAM!!!! I was flashin red so just level up my HP

RandomNobody

it would be cool if you could do that without cheats or hacking
Thanks. Wish me luck because I'm still having trouble fighting the final Riku. I did get his green bar to show about halfway in my latest attempt. He killed me while I was reloading my deck. :(

RandomNobody

Don't double-post :E

And yes, Riku Replica is SUPER annoying >:[
Oopi-daisies. It's my computers fault, I swear! lol
(Actually it kind of is because it acted like my first post wasn't posted for some reason)

To The One is Here:
I have 5 0's in my deck. Once I did that that's when I got him down to less then half health. I'll just need a couple more tries, I think.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Are you talking about Sora's or Riku's story?

Anywho, I dont think I ever had. For Sora, I know I didnt =/ I had him have 2 full bars of health. And Riku had 1 and a half, no idea whats the exact amount for that though..

Completing the game with 80 health sounds difficult though.. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back