• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has the lack of Kingdom Hearts 3 made anyone jaded over the years?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It hasn't bothered me so much but I can easily understand people getting frustrated about all the games that were release post KH2 that aren't you know KH3.

I think that is where people get frustrated. It's been a long time where the system where people fell in love with (S/D/G traveling the world with the attack menu on a console) has been used. So I get people being bummed that you have to play as whole new character or just Sora by himself when they really want to go back to the formula they remember of S/D/G.

I'm sure those people will buy KH3 but the reaction will be Finally I get to play it and not give praise to the KH team for making the game.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Of course you would not because you descended into the same personal attacks. And if you honestly think fans who are jaded by the lack of KH3 only mean they want the title itself and not what it signifies (attack menu/PS2 or 3/SDG) then you’re clearly being facetious or you're just as asinine/idiotic as you accuse them of being.

Tartarus, you came into this thread with a post that come off as overly hostile.

That is a ridiculous argument; anyone who knows their numbers would expect a 3 to follow KH2.

Too bad we all couldn’t have been sated by these piddling little side-games on this console and that console and every console under the sun, not even speaking for the lack of quality in several of them as compared to the games released on the main console.

So naturally, when you have a conflicting opinion to begin with, and then post something like that, it feels like a personal attack and no one's going to like being called ridiculous, especially when you follow it up with

Let me clarify this incomprehensible nugget:

Like, come on man. You're actually doing the attacking, and in the same breath accusing others of doing the same thing because they're insulted by you being shitty to them. Lighten up.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Tartarus, you came into this thread with a post that come off as overly hostile.
While I can see the first post as being inflammatory, I was not attacking anyone. I didn't call the person I responded to stupid, asinine, entitled, salty, shitty, etc.--I said his argument was ridiculous. That is in no way a personal attack by any stretch of the imagination. I don't feel I was any more condescending than the posts before me.

The irony here is so strong, I don't even know where to begin.
I give what I'm given, especially since it's clear it's fine for the personal attacks on the other side. I'm honestly not surprised at all considering the same behavior is exhibited by an Administrator.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I give what I'm given, especially since it's clear it's fine for the personal attacks on the other side. I'm honestly not surprised at all considering the same behavior is exhibited by an Administrator.

Dude, you literally quoted both Taochan and Chaser and said:

Let me clarify this incomprehensible nugget:

As if they were both ignorant of what you meant, thus insulting their intelligence.

If you didn't want somebody to become aggressive to you, you should't have posted aggressively in the first place.

And still at the end of Taochan's arguments she only addressed 1) your condescending comment to make note that it was unnecessary 2) your statements themselves and did not attack your intelligence personally.

You are in the wrong here.

If you want to discuss this further, PM me.

I'm closing this thread because it is clear that this topic cannot be discussed this without egos coming into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back