• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone els noticed____'s face looks weird?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinuXIII

Auran!
in KH 2 his face looks really weird and deformed...
i just noticed that today

and like with hades he says Auran is evil
but i thought Auran was good!?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, KH sorta makes all the FF characters look a little different in some sort of way. As for Auron being evil, he's not really since he offers to be Sora's guardian and helps fight with him against Hades. Auron is just with Hades because that's where all the dead people go when they die, good or bad. Hades probably thought of him bad because of his strength and placing him in the deepest dungeon. Maybe also because of his part in FFX, those little quotes that pop up when Sora touches his doll.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, Auron wasnt evil in KH, but I forget everything lol, anyway, there's a link to the way he acted between KH and Final Fantasy X.... >.> even used some quotes straight from FF X... anywho....yeah he wasnt evil, more of a puppet of Hades at the time. Remember Auron is dead... like lol he was always dead, from the start of FF X (he was just never "sent") and in KH (hence the reason he was in hades doing Hade's biddings).

Prodigy Angel

Hm..well I guess I see it different.

Auron* looks normal to me. I think they did a pretty good job.

As for Auron, I think he's kind of like Riku. Not sure of himself. First he was like evil and now nice. In Kingdom Hearts ll, I think he's nice. But before he was released out of Hade's portal he was evil.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, I dont think he looked weird either in KH, its just everyone looks a little different in KH because its a different animation style

ShinuXIII

but even if final fantasy auran was compleatly good
he was kinda depressed so maybe thats it

and i still think auran looks funny lol

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
He does look a little younger to me in KH1 then he did in FFX.

KH II*

lol yeah he did look younger. But I dont know what stage of his youth lolz because in FFX it had flash backs of when he was a young gaurdian o_O and he didnt look like that lol. Plus he had the scar over his eye in KH II >.> so that tells us that he wasnt that young.

ShinuXIII

KH II*

lol yeah he did look younger. But I dont know what stage of his youth lolz because in FFX it had flash backs of when he was a young gaurdian o_O and he didnt look like that lol. Plus he had the scar over his eye in KH II >.> so that tells us that he wasnt that young.

idk he looks younger
but he acctually shouldnt be younger beacause he didnt cross over untill after FFX ended right?

Antiquity

Awards
I thought I pressed the 2 button, but meh. Sorta that younger/older than your age/looks thing sort of going on. They don't really tell the exact age of some of the characters. Separate storylines could also probably throw people off too.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah well, we know all FF laws implode in KH because half of it doesnt make sense lol. Aerith should be dead right? Yet we still see her... the FF X-2 girls shouldnt be little... erm.. whatever the heck they were in KHII...

think of it like hollywood taking our childhood cartoons and comics and turning them into a live action movie. They take the characters, but they dont really stay accurate, they just do w/e the heck they want lol.

Antiquity

Awards
^ Yep. The whole "I see dead people" craze and whatever. Yuna and Tidus supposed to be sorta in the same world. I heard that when YRP's world was taken, their light turned them into fairies or something. Crazy things they do in KH.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Auron's face is meant to be that way on account of a scar down the side of his face, that's why he's always got one eye closed.

Macabre

Gold Member
Auron was meant to look younger in KH2 and it's easy to notice why.

His looks in KH2 looked similar to some of his flashbacks in FFX.

Besides,most FF characters in KH aren't meant to look exactly like their original FF counterparts.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
^ Yep. The whole "I see dead people" craze and whatever. Yuna and Tidus supposed to be sorta in the same world. I heard that when YRP's world was taken, their light turned them into fairies or something. Crazy things they do in KH.

As far as we know, in KH Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are all from Hollow Bastion. Even if their world was taken by the Heartless, they would have been returned to their original world at the end of KH. Unless it is explained how they came to be in Hollow Bastion, we just have to guess that that is where they are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back