• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone done this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight878

I made a "movie" out of the Trigun series. Just basically pulled out all of the non-essential parts and pushed together the main storyline parts. I put it together in Sony Vegas Movie Studio; I think it turned out pretty nice! Ya, it's like 5 hours and 43 minutes but thats better than 26-- twenty minute episodes right? Has anyone else done this with other animes?

I don't know what section this belongs in; maybe media,digital media?
I thought since it has to do with anime...this one was ok.
Please don't chastise me, I'm still a newb.......

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It's things like this that made the individual releases of 'The Laughing Man' and 'Individual Eleven' so dire in comparison to the 26 episode sagas of the 1st and 2nd Gigs of Stand Alone Complex.

(2nd Gig > 1st Gig by a long long way)

Also most of us have lives to attend to...save maybe for those who dwell in the Fanclub section of the site.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I agree with chaywa. Some of use do not have the time, patience, or the interest in doing something like that. I rather just watch the episodes and just enjoy the series.

darkknight878

Ya I can understand that. I only did it because I Did have the time and cuz Trigun is only one season.

I would never do it with a longer series and I was bored out of mind and just needed something to occupy my time.

I enjoy the other episodes but say I wanted to watch it but didn't have time to watch every episode.

It's good for me anyway.

Denki-Kurai

<--- is utterly confused.
And 5 hrs and 43 mins is way too long. I doubt that "Time flies when you're having fun" saying would make it seem any shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back