• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anybody noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

KeybladeStriker said:
I read the Ansems Reports even the secret ones but I still don't get how he sent her to Destiny Islands. I didn't even know he did! And Yeah I was waiting for them to explain about Kairi's past in KH2 but they didn't which made me mad!!

well they used tha power of darkness to bring her there. well in kh1 she came to destiny islands when there was a meteor shower right? but those aren't really meteors they are gummis made from those walls that protect that world and it happens when tha someone using tha power of darkness or tha heartless to destroy those walls. cause one of the ansem said the heartless or someone using tha power of darkness to destroy those walls or just opening a portal of darkness to send her there. hope that helped.

lv_kh0720

They mentioned it in the Secret Ansem Reports, I'm not sure but Ansem sent her to Destiny Islands to "lead him to the Keyblade Master" or whatever......It has been a month since I read that report, I can't remember which one.

Yup I noticed it, but who knows, maybe one day they'll reveal it, maybe not

Riku vs Auron2

There are four Keyblades, with Sora: Light, Mickey: Dark, Riku: Twilight and Kairi: Dawn/Present (I don't know which). As for Ansem being Kairi's father, i think not but you never know:confused:

karinamine

I have noticed in kh2 that cloud is wearing that sleeve on his left arm like in the movie even though he took it off before he went to fight kadaji who turn himself in serapiroth, in the Ansem report it did mention about a girl living with him and didn't say the name, in kh2 I didn't get to far with the game you know the final battle. I haven't even look at Ansem report in kh2 but I will when I have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back