• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anybody noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
^ Yeah,but all we know she was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem.It would probably exlpain more later on in the series,I hope.

KingofNobody555

hopefully in kh3 rite. i mean i was rilly hoping for some little explaination in this story.. also wasnt there a theory of ansem the wise being karis father???

KingofNobody555

well i did read the reports.. but it dosent seem to lead on that he is her father.. also thou another Q. **spoiler***

when kari got her keyblade from riku.. how did he do that.. i mean how many keyblade masters are there... i thought it was only sora and mickey... and now kari.. idk i thought they keyblade chooses its master...and that there is only two one for light and dark... i know sora is light and mickey is dark... so can somone explain this to me. thanks

kthundercat

KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI!!!!!! It's not Kari from Digimon it's KAIRI from Kingdom Hearts! ! ! ! ! But does it really matter why she came from Hollow Bastion, I mean the place like others got overrun by Heartless so people either faded into darkness or survived. We know that she was a princess of heart, it never said anything about generic princess, I think that if it mattered at all that they would have said something about it in the first KH.

That Boi Leek

At least we kno that's radiant garden when kairi shows that flashback of her and her grandmother in Kingdom Hearts

FinalSora14

KingofNobody555 said:
when kari got her keyblade from riku.. how did he do that.. i mean how many keyblade masters are there... i thought it was only sora and mickey... and now kari.. idk i thought they keyblade chooses its master...and that there is only two one for light and dark... i know sora is light and mickey is dark... so can somone explain this to me. thanks

I think the only reason why kairi was able to weild a keyblade is because she is a princess of heart.

Sleep_Memories

Well in my opinion it shouldnt really matter because Kairi considers Destiny Islands to be her home, Not Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden(same thing but different names)

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I read the Ansems Reports even the secret ones but I still don't get how he sent her to Destiny Islands. I didn't even know he did! And Yeah I was waiting for them to explain about Kairi's past in KH2 but they didn't which made me mad!!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
KingofNobody555 said:
well i did read the reports.. but it dosent seem to lead on that he is her father.. also thou another Q. **spoiler***

Eh, Riku's a Keyblade Master too, ya know? There's Sora, Mickey, Riku, and..... I have a feeling I know who it is, but I'm not saying. I think there should be two light (Sora and Mickey), one ex dark now light (Riku), one dark(???).

I think Ansem sent Kairi away because he knew what Xehanort and the other five were up to and knew Kairi had something special about her and sent her to safty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back