• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Anybody Else Noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Firma

Both the main trios have blue eyes. All of them.
Crazy, right? Anybody think that's significant?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku has cyan eyes, not blue.
Ven's stuck with blue eyes because he needs to be a Roxas lookalike.

And blue eyes are spammed in Nomura character designs. Thus far, the only eye color that's remotely confirmed to have importance is yellow/orance.

DestinyKid

Banned
Website
www.lulu.com
I have noticed that, it got me thinking...are their real parents the same? Now if that was true, it's no wonder they get along so well like siblings. I would like if they told us the truth of where they are really from, we know Kairi's from Radaint Garden, and i kinda figured this one out on my own, Ansem the Wise was her daddy! and what if, Sora and Riku are from the same place, because you know what everyone says, all Destinies are from a begining, and we have no clue on that begining, before Destiny Islands! I so wish that they tell us where Sora and Riku are from!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If AtW was Kairi's father, he wouldn't have described her as just another girl from the world he used to rule over in the KH2 Secret Ansem Reports.
Sora and Riku are Destiny Islands born and raised.
Family means nothing in KH.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Both the main trios have blue eyes. All of them.
Crazy, right? Anybody think that's significant?

Eye color doesn't really mean much. I've heard it said that Nomura just likes blue eyes. I can't blame him. They're pretty, for all that they're recessive and therefore, all 3 should not have variations of blue eyes.

I have noticed that, it got me thinking...are their real parents the same? Now if that was true, it's no wonder they get along so well like siblings. I would like if they told us the truth of where they are really from, we know Kairi's from Radaint Garden, and i kinda figured this one out on my own, Ansem the Wise was her daddy! and what if, Sora and Riku are from the same place, because you know what everyone says, all Destinies are from a begining, and we have no clue on that begining, before Destiny Islands! I so wish that they tell us where Sora and Riku are from!

Family means absolutely nothing. If family meant more than just a passing glance, then there would have been more put in about them. Just because Kairi's a Princess of Heart does not mean that she's an actual princess.

Case in point- Belle, Cinderella, and Alice. None of them are princesses, though two of them do eventually become princesses.

Sora and Riku are from Destiny Islands. They were born there, they grew up there. That's evident by the flashbacks Riku and Sora have from varying age levels. They were unable to leave there until Riku brought the darkness to the islands. Kairi is Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. She was cast into the sea of the worlds (or some such title) in the hopes that she would lead Xehanort/Ansem, SoD to the keyblade-wielder, which she did.

DestinyKid

Banned
Website
www.lulu.com
Okay you all lost me, but if there was the posliblility that in some way all three was related then that would be both freaky and cool. Also why would it show that she lived in the castle, ref to the Flashback before HollowBastion in KH, Where Kairi calls out to Sora. My point lies there, SO Ansem must be Kairi's Dad! Because the flashback wouldn't have shown her living in the Castle if that was not true!

Lolita

Dear You
ouo
Kairi is not an actual princess. Just because she was in the castle in HB doesn't mean she necessarily is one. Alice is a PoH, she's not a princess, same goes for Cinderella and Belle. ouo Amirite?</3
Like Lifes.Lover said, her grandmother could've been a servant or something.
And I don't think in the least Ansem is Kairi's dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back