• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Boss

• Riku (Both Times)

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Ansem( All times)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Maleifcent( Both Times

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Chernabog

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celus93

Riku( Both Times), Ansem(all times), Maleifcent(Both Times),Chernabog

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
honest to god second riku took me at least 20 tries throughout like an entire year to beat the first time i played. when i finally beat it him it was luck. i had no health left (would have died in one hit), and the same for riku. i was gliding around trying to avoid him and figure out what to do and finally decided ok im just gnna drop and start attacking. so i drop hit the x button, and hit riku and beat him. most amazing thing ever.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Second Riku. Once I got Aeroga Chernabog was really easy.

fireflame

it took me 10 tries to beat Riku/Ansem and Malefecent Dragon took 8. Chernabog and Malefecent the first were pretty easy, same for the riku after Sora gets the keyblade back.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm... It's hard to choose between riku and Ansem, but I gotta say Ansem.. I have always found Chernabog pretty easy though.. I found Maleficent really hard the first time Iplayed through KH, but pretty easy the next time.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I had no real problems with any of them but if I had to choose, I'd say Riku.

jarm7

how was riku or malifacent hard? what is Chernabog? and ansme took me 2 mouths of trying so ya ansem

TheNewXIII

I'd say Riku the second time. I mean Maleficent was really easy, as was her dragon form. Except that the damn camera on the dragon fight was horrid! I almost died like 15 different times! I have to thank God for Curaga, and Aeroga!

But yeah the second Riku fight was the most difficult for me on Kingdom Hearts.

Rynxeh

honest to god second riku took me at least 20 tries throughout like an entire year to beat the first time i played. when i finally beat it him it was luck. i had no health left (would have died in one hit), and the same for riku. i was gliding around trying to avoid him and figure out what to do and finally decided ok im just gnna drop and start attacking. so i drop hit the x button, and hit riku and beat him. most amazing thing ever.

yea same!! (not the method - just beating him out of luck)
he was defininantly the hardest boss ever - it took me about a year to beat him too!
the first fight w/ him was easier than life itself but then he got all dark and possesed and he was unbelievably hard lol

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Sephiroth is the only boss I would deem 'Hard' in KH, but he's optional, so meh.

Out of the ones listed, I'd have to say Maleficent esp. her Dragon form. Reason?

That camera, oh my gosh that CAMERA.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This was the toughest poll decision I've seen yet on here. They're all annoyingly hard. I chose Riku (really just for the 2nd battle) since I guess he was the hardEST though the others are all definitely hard minus Ansem(XH). He wasn't all that challenging.

Dark Horizon

Really? These are the choices? I didn't die on any of them... nor did I think they were that difficult...

BUT if I had to choose I'd say Riku the 2nd time. But out of all bosses I would say sephiroth.

boyo95

I'd have to say that maleficent dragon would be the hardest out of all of them. The rest are pretty easy. Beat Riku (both times) the first time. Just used ars arcanum and ethers to win. And you can just glide past pretty much all of his dark aura.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
besides sephiroth. I'd say Riku second time. I forgot how many time he kinda schooled me. I died so many times on my first play through I have that scene completely memorized.

D

The KR3W
I would say Both Riku's, especially on the second time that you face him on Proud Mode, challenging and yet fun to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back