• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Boss

• Xaldin

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Xemnas (All four)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Saix

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Luxord

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wubdor

Xaldin in my opinion. He wasn't that hard but the rest was easier. I just got owned by him because I'm rushing trough for the 4th time.. But now I'm too low level >_< So I gave up.. I'll try tomorrow. Been playing for almost 12 hours straight today. :3

T

tazztig

None hard thus far, it's just that your not on a certain level to master them.>>

Stealth.Baker

Xaldin and Sephiroth. Both took me many tries. The others weren't so bad. I actually had a harder time with Demyx than any of the other options...

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
^ha, i rofld. "none are hard", yeah right...
maybe on the "easy" difficulty...

anyway, i think Sephiroth, Xaldin, and the heartless u fight in the Pride Lands are the hardest

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Xaldin and Xigbar for me. Sephiroth is a bitch at first, but he's very repetitive so after a while, it's easy to predict his movements.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Demyx should be added to this list. He's a goofy bastard, but he poses just as much of a challenge any of the others on there.

Rainbow

sephiroth of course... idk why xaldin has so many votes! i beat him on my first try. demyx was actually pretty tough, you should add him to the list.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Eh, well, all of the above aren't necessarily difficult to beat. =/

All of them are just annoying to fight, really. Meh, I'll say Xaldin for the sake of this thread. lol

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I personally think Xaldin is one of the hardest. I also don't use alot of my ablities that I have for any of my fights *I think alot of abilities you get make the game so much easier* I can see how Demy is hard but that's only if you give him room.

And not use the abilities you have >_>. Sephiroth is easy proud mode in the high 40's low 50's can beat him. unlike everyone who is 30 levels higher >_> even then you don't need all those abilities. Xaldin is harder if you don't rush in and fight or have anything to fall back on *unless your cheap and you spam that jump crap.*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Xigbar. I died many times becuas of the part where he shoots billions of blue lazers at you. Then, i found out i had to run in circles away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back