• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~[Happy Birthday Central]~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's my birthday today, whoot!
Who's the birthday girl? You're the birthday girl!
tumblr_mpij67DPYv1rmpwtao1_500.gif

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Belated Birthday Howler! :) I hope all of your birthday wishes comes true! And that you had a good birthday yesterday!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Thank you Cinder! I really appreciate it! And I had a good birthday yesterday with my friends. :)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Yay it's my birthday. Can I have KH3 now?

I know I'm a day late..but happy birthday Mac! Thanks for all the virtual memories from the days of the Mario kart 7 community and all of the Nintendo chats. Hope you enjoyed it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I know I'm a day late..but happy birthday Mac! Thanks for all the virtual memories from the days of the Mario kart 7 community and all of the Nintendo chats. Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks very much Ova! Much appreciated! Wish you well. I miss those Nintendo community days too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hm, this hasn't been used in quite a while.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to our personal encyclopedia, Sephiroth0812! Always good to see you show up in threads and clear up confusions. :D
(It's the 8th over here, so it counts, mah bois.)

Back