• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ugh, I cannot beat the timed portion, any tips? Advice? Thanks ahead of time

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well...I had touble with just about all of the cups lol, but tip is to be leveled around 80-100, lot's of potions megalixers and high HP and MP, Defence boosts and Strength boosts are excellent also, good luck!!

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Ehm...haven't played in a long while...
but if you can use drive forms, USE THEM.[i know theres on tournament that lets you]
If not.
Use donald's limit command fantasia.

Marly

Awards
Well...I had touble with just about all of the cups lol, but tip is to be leveled around 80-100, lot's of potions megalixers and high HP and MP, Defence boosts and Strength boosts are excellent also, good luck!!

Lol, you HAVE to be level 99 to compete anyway XD... and I spend all my Strength/Defence boosts on Sora, cause Im unstrategical like that X_X

Final Form. and that's all i have to say about that...

I could be wrong, but I dont think you can use forms, cause you are alone X_X

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, the timed bit is the biggest pain in the butt... Especially when it comes to the Leon and Co. battle, you've gotta work up as much as possible before hand... Thundaga always comes in handy, especally when they're grouped, if they're not, use Magnera or whatever first... And when its Leon etc., Yuffie can't get hit by magic at all, Leon can only get hit by Thunder based and Blizzard based attacks.. i think, and ust watch their attacks... Glide is extremely handy, for regaining magic quickly... and When you do attack, try to drag all 3 into one corner, then go into the other and let loose!!!

Sorry, i ranted then, didnt I?

Marly

Awards
Yeah, the timed bit is the biggest pain in the butt... Especially when it comes to the Leon and Co. battle, you've gotta work up as much as possible before hand... Thundaga always comes in handy, especally when they're grouped, if they're not, use Magnera or whatever first... And when its Leon etc., Yuffie can't get hit by magic at all, Leon can only get hit by Thunder based and Blizzard based attacks.. i think, and ust watch their attacks... Glide is extremely handy, for regaining magic quickly... and When you do attack, try to drag all 3 into one corner, then go into the other and let loose!!!

Sorry, i ranted then, didnt I?

XD it helps, if I could even get to them XD... Ill have to try again tonite

C

Colours

I really enjoyed that cup seeing how my fav Heartless was in it. lawlz

Dyingslow666

Well I remember a timed part and what I used was Goofy's limit which shoots him flying through the air, other than that get lv 99, max all drives and elixirs and hi potions like a mother f***er!!!!. I used a guide on gamespot to help me, and it was really good for some of the parts, for Leaon and Co. Use thundaga to weaken them all (cept cloud) and have everything lv 3 (like flying and jumping) and u can use reflega to kill Tifa, for cloud, just time his attacks well and u can kill him ^__^

Marly

Awards
Well I remember a timed part and what I used was Goofy's limit which shoots him flying through the air, other than that get lv 99, max all drives and elixirs and hi potions like a mother f***er!!!!. I used a guide on gamespot to help me, and it was really good for some of the parts, for Leaon and Co. Use thundaga to weaken them all (cept cloud) and have everything lv 3 (like flying and jumping) and u can use reflega to kill Tifa, for cloud, just time his attacks well and u can kill him ^__^

O_O Im all alone. So I cant us Goofy
To enter you have to max everything out
Other than that, thanks

Marly

Awards
^ Thanks

I watched a video of the timed portion. I think I know what to do =D.... Hopefully

Sweet! I beat it! ^^... The last ten rounds are insane X_X

Last edited:

Ultima Power

As the level suggestion says, you should be level 99 to beat it, though I beat it at level 96. Currently on my Standard Mode, I'm level 88, but I lost twice, usually on Bosses. Here's what I usually do against each Boss.

Round 5: Volcanic Lord - I usually just go with the flow, rarely use Blizzaga even if it's a bit necessary. Try avoiding those Fire patches he leaves after Firagun, and use Reflega when he casts the fire Balls.

Round 10: Yuffie+Tifa - I usually use Reflega and Knocksmash. Tifa will be easy to beat, though when Yuffie has 1 HP left, she's really annoying to beat while swifting around all the time >.< Try using Final Form for this round.

Round 15: Blizzard Lord - Since you can use summons for these set of rounds, I highly suggest you use Valor Form Genie, since Sonic does seriously high damage. With 2-3 Sonics, and a Trinity Limit, you can wipe the floor with the Blizzard Lord ;)

Round 20: Pete
- As said before, just use Valor Genie's Sonic, and Trinity Limit. Also, when Pete throws that 'Bowling Ball' at you, I usually Guard against it, and backfire it to him :p Oh, and when Pete throws those small balls, go next to them, and use Reflega, and they should set it off.

Round 25: Cloud and Tifa
- May be a bit hard, specially when Cloud has low HP, he gets annoying to hit. You can freely use limits for as long as you want, until your MP runs out. Just use Knocksmash, and Reflega, and you should be OK.

Round 30: Hades - Pretty easy, just use Limits, he's not that hard. Backfire his Fireballs by using Guard when it's close to you.

Round 35: Lots of Rapid Thrusters - Oh no....what ever will we do..I just go into Final Form, use Magnega and Thundaga. Master Form is also a good option.

Round 40: Cloud and Leon - This may be slightly hard, so watch out for their attacks, both together can be deadly. Since you can freely use Drive Forms, I suggest Wisdom Form, so you can stay at range. When you run out, just dive into the battle to get hit, so your Drive Gauge fills up faster. Good luck with it.

Round 45: Lots of Surveillance Bots and Armored Knights - Probably my favourite battle in the Tournament, since it's a repetition of my favorite battle in the game. The 1000 Heartless battle. Anyway, simple, just use Rising Sun, and Sparkle Beam when you get the chance. Not hard at all, consider it a break.

Round 48: Cerberus - Not so hard, just use Trinity Limit. But do try to avoid his spins and pounces. They can do some damage on you. I always go for the middle head, lock on. Like that I'd have the opportunity to get the Reaction Command, which is cool and can do some damage too.

Round 49: Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie & Leon
- A very very very hard round, possibly harder than Sephiroth, if you've got low Defense. But, with my idea, I'm sure I can help you out. What I always do is Glide around the arena, and dive in to use Reflega. You're guaranteed to get hit, so Reflega will definitely set off. Most probably it will be Leon who attacks first, so use it when he yells. Once your MP is finished, jump and Glide around the arena. You'll circle them like that, and won't stay chasing you. Thus, you have time to recharge your MP. Be careful of Leon's Fireball, with it, he can shoot you like a bird out of the sky. Hopefully you'll be fast enough to dodge it. Then just repeat the above, you should be safe, and win. Good luck again.

Round 50: Hades (again) - The final match of the Hades Paradox Cup, so you can't afford to lose. However, this time Hades can go into his immunity mode, but luckily you have Hercules by your side in this battle, giving you the opportunity to use Aura Sphere. Hades isn't that hard, but after unleashing combos on him, keep distance, since he could use that Pillar of Fire that sets him into Immunity Mode. Just use Trinity, Aura Sphere, and Reflega, and you'll win fast.

Well, that's all the bosses in the Hades Paradox Cup! Be prepared with Elixirs, and make some Boosts, just to be on the safe side.
I've done the Hades Paradox Cup hundreds of times on my main, so if you need any help, just PM me and I can help you out :)

Good luck with the Tournament!

C

Colours

^ Thanks

I watched a video of the timed portion. I think I know what to do =D.... Hopefully

Sweet! I beat it! ^^... The last ten rounds are insane X_X

Hopefully it waas alot more help than this. lawlz

Marly

Awards
Hopefully it waas alot more help than this. lawlz

Kinda XD, I didnt realize how freaking fast your drive gauge goes up, so I spammed Final Form the whole time

Then I got to the 4 FF charcter fight, and the only damage was getting Tifa down a bar -_-, I was very upset! But now I dont have to worry about the timed part... Any tips on the last ten rounds?

C

Colours

Kinda XD, I didnt realize how freaking fast your drive gauge goes up, so I spammed Final Form the whole time

Then I got to the 4 FF charcter fight, and the only damage was getting Tifa down a bar -_-, I was very upset! But now I dont have to worry about the timed part... Any tips on the last ten rounds?

Wow so it see Final Form really came in handy. huh??

Marly

Awards
Wow so it see Final Form really came in handy. huh??

Much so, it literally took maybe 10 hits at most to fill your drive gauge.... So I spammed that.. and finished Cloud and Leon off with a minute to spare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back