• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Horizon

Uh... Glide away I guess? I have reflega, curaga, magnega, and thundaga on my L1. Make sure to have ultima weaponn for the mp hastega, AND have the mp haste and rage abilities if you want. THERE. then you should have full magic in a short amount of time. Ethers also help.

And for later battles, specifically the 2nd to last, SPAM REFLEGA. Especially when Cloud is in his roidrage mode. I didn't physically hit cloud, tifa, or yufie. Destroyed them with reflega. FINALLY. The spell has a real use.

Anyway, yeah. I think those 4 spells in your shortcut, those abilities (even though i didnt use mp rage or haste), and the ultima weapon will help. Also, I think it's dumb to equip those combo +/ a.combo + abilities because it just takes longer to get to a finisher. BUT, I don't think fenrir+ neg comb is a good idea. I guess I just like the all-aroundness of the Ultima Weapon too much... meh. I had absolutely no problem in the Hades Cup. Never went below 1/3 hp. The most difficulttt battle for me was cloud and tifa (i think it was just those 2... maybe cloud and leon). This was only because I never before used reflega.

Use it. It will destroy your enemies.

EDIT: Somewhere in this thread I read you had to be lvl 99? No. I did it at 90.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Uh... Glide away I guess? I have reflega, curaga, magnega, and thundaga on my L1. Make sure to have ultima weaponn for the mp hastega, AND have the mp haste and rage abilities if you want. THERE. then you should have full magic in a short amount of time. Ethers also help.

And for later battles, specifically the 2nd to last, SPAM REFLEGA. Especially when Cloud is in his roidrage mode. I didn't physically hit cloud, tifa, or yufie. Destroyed them with reflega. FINALLY. The spell has a real use.

Anyway, yeah. I think those 4 spells in your shortcut, those abilities (even though i didnt use mp rage or haste), and the ultima weapon will help. Also, I think it's dumb to equip those combo +/ a.combo + abilities because it just takes longer to get to a finisher. BUT, I don't think fenrir+ neg comb is a good idea. I guess I just like the all-aroundness of the Ultima Weapon too much... meh. I had absolutely no problem in the Hades Cup. Never went below 1/3 hp. The most difficulttt battle for me was cloud and tifa (i think it was just those 2... maybe cloud and leon). This was only because I never before used reflega.

Use it. It will destroy your enemies.

EDIT: Somewhere in this thread I read you had to be lvl 99? No. I did it at 90.

You can do it at any level once you obtain that cup. Being at lvl 99 just helps on surviving longer since the enemies are stronger than the Heartless/Nobodies you fight on a regual basis.

Dark Horizon

Yeah. I was wondering why they all had like double hp. I hated killing the living bones, devastator, and beserkers.... then again, this is where magnega + thundaga came in.

C

Colours

You can do it at any level once you obtain that cup. Being at lvl 99 just helps on surviving longer since the enemies are stronger than the Heartless/Nobodies you fight on a regual basis.

Yep.
I was at 97 when this happened.
((=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back