• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xugoh

(dude triple post..... so not cool :thumbdown: use edit button.)

:bored: Eeeeer guys..... this could be really interesting but...... could we please go back to the story? That rocks btw!

N0thing

i don't think he will continue the story for a while. he has a final exam and some other important things and a problem.

Last edited:

Trey~Ice Knight~

i don't think he will continue the story for a while. he has a final exam and some other important things and a problem.

well that sucks...tell him good luck on his exam, hope he solves the problem and takes care of the important thing, k?...and we'll ALL be waiting for him to continue the story!:thumbup:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
hmm, just read the whole thing (skimmed through some, sorry), and it is a truly awsome dot hack fic!

That one guy that said it was crappy, f*** him! he's a loser! your story is great, and i am expecting to see more soon:thumbsup: keep up the great work!

p.s. read some of your first chapters, then some of your latest ones, and you will realise you've really progressed as a writer. nice job dude!

PKKzelfar

Ep. 4- Nightmare Chapter- 3/4 Rage!(mini Chapter)

The next day:
"Nothing to do..........oh wait! the extension!," Rika said to himself, he quickly logged-in
he came to the quest shop and took the "The sharp twin" quest.
Bakura then appeared to his side and said, "Hello Rika, so you took the job,".
"yup!," Rika said.
"Go to Delta: Blade Master's Extension and bring the Twin Charm to me," Bakura said,
after all that Rika runned to the Chaos Gate,"Let's Go!," Rika said.
Rika fighted thru the field, nothing seemed important, he got to the shrine and........
" so here's the twin charm," Rika said, he touched the charm then suddenly black circles came to the field, it was suppose to attack but........
"EPITAPH!!!!!," Rika shouted, some figures came out, he became stronger than usual.
The Circles transformed into a jellybean like figure, it attacked Rika continously until his life was low,
suddenly he can't control his body, it was on Rage! His Body Kept attacking the monster until it faded away.
"I...can't control myself," Rika said, then he came back to his original self, he then came out of the area holding the twin charm, then he came back to the quest shop the place where Bakura is standing
" Bakura, I got the twin Charm!," Rika shouted smiling, he then gave it to Bakura
" Ah, Yes this is it, now stand there," Bakura said, he then chanted a spell.
" What is...happening?,' Rika asked himself, he was glowing.

To be continued..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back