• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess the Organization's Original Names!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Saix- the obvious one is Sai, but I'll pick Ais

Axel- well he could be *princess* Lea, but I pick Ale (not like ginger ale like saying Alex without the X)

Demyx- Could be Myde, Medy, Dyme well he has a lot of possibilities

Luxord- Rudol, My God that souns like rudolp the reindeer

Marluxia- Lumaria? even though it sounds like a girl's name

Larxene- Arlene and by one letter Elena

moogle

@ Hellinbrand: i know I - VI but i thought u were talking about VII - XII ..... -_-

LFO

Well, a lot of people have already said that Axel is Lea, and Saix is Sai, but no one has said why, so I'm taking the liberty of doing so.

Axel is Lea because the definition of Lea is 'A grassland; a meadow' (go look it up!), and the first time you probably meet Axel is in a meadow on the path to Castle Oblivion (remember that mysterious cloaked figure?)

Saix is Sai because Sai is a Japanese name, and, like a lot of other Japanese names, it probably has a unique meaning. How do I know that Sai is a name? Because, in the Japanese version of Naruto (the manga; I read the scanlations), there is a character that is named Sai.

Demyx, Marluxia, and Luxord I didn't even try that hard to do what I did when I found Axel's name (scramble the letters to see if they had a definition), but I did find out that Dyme was a city in Ancient Greece. It's history wasn't that amazing, though, so that's probably not it.

Phantom Freak

when unscrambled, some names sound like regular names, only spelled wierd:
Saix= Sai (Cy?)
Axel= Ael, Ale, or Eal could all sound like the name "Al"
Luxord= Rudol (rudolph?)

Marluxia= Rauliam
Larxene= Arlene or Relena(lol reference to Reno/Elena)

also, does anyone know how you would pronounce 'Demyx'? his name is never said aloud in the game.

K

KeybladerLarxene

This looks like fun!

Saix: Ais
Axel: Lea (thanks to vowel sounds, this can be pronouced like the word "Lay")
Demyx: Medy
Luxord: Lourd or Rould
Marluxia: Ramiual, Lamuria, Alimaru, Aruliam (My fav. is Aruliam)
Larxene: Lerena, Elrane, Arlene (I like Lerena the most)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Saix: Ias
Axel: Ale [While it's not confirmed, Nomura said he was partial to the name Ale]
Demyx: Emyd
Luxord: Durlo
Marluxia: Lumaria
Larxene: Elenar/ Relena/ Narele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back