• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.+:Guardian Angel:+.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC- Oka... Bi bi TS Will u still take my e-mails? ^-^; ... U'd better!!! Anyways I'm going to Harrison Hot Springs tommorow plus I'll be busy helping Ratio6 get her RP up and running~ Tis' about an 'aquatic sports' academy lolz! It'll be up tommorrow~ Anyways I'm gonna be so outta shape by the time waterpolo season rolls around T-T I haven't swam since last waterpolo season... Well see you around TS try getting Hunt back on the forums.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: Hi everyone, sorry that it took so long...but Sally is it okay now my role-play skills got better; I need to read what I haven't read then I'll edit this if no one eles had posted. Let's give this another shot where Twilight comes in.

IC: Twilight was walking home form school when some guys showed up the day was like today, clouded and dark. "What's the matter Twilight?" The ring leader asked. "Just leave me alone, or you are going to wish you never bother me!" She snapped. "I think we'll take our chances." The leader said. "Fine now you're going to get." She said, getting ready to fight. "Lets get her!" Anther member yelled. After the fight the bullies where on the ground."I told you guys, not to mess with me." She said."Fine we'll let you go this time, but next time it won't be so easy Twilight." The leader said."What ever you say!" She snapped. "Lets leave this lone wolf alone." The leader said.

Twilight was back at her place and she began to write a peom." They say things that hurt her. She doesn't show it. She's hurt on the inside.She is calling out to them. But they won't answer her calls. They fight like every day. She is hurt from the fights. She wish that for one day they could go with out fighting."

Twilight stopped writing when she heard a knock on her door."Who is it all ready?" She asked."It's me your next door neighbor!!" The person yelled."I don't want to talk!!" She snapped."Fine." The person said. She went back to writing."But she knows that's nothing but a dream.Why can't she tell them how she feels? She thinks they won't listen. There is one she could tell but she doesn't do it. Because she is afraid that one person in her family would push her away. So she just stays quiet thinking about other things like where she belongs? She sometimes wonders what is out there, but she knows that she has to wait. Until she can leave her home by herself. She has pets and she also has two friends to help make her happy. But she never tells them that she is hurting. It works some times." Twilight headed up stairs and begin to think about her life.

ooc: Well, I hope this is better. And Sally...could you check out my rp? It's called Melodies of Life.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC- It's really good~ >_< But I'm tied up with school work so I won't be on the forums alot but I will check out ur RP if I have some time!

I don't think we can save this RP everyone either forgot about it of just got tired of it. I will post a retry during X-mas break with exact rules and etc. Un til then...
Adios, Sayonara, Goodbye, Au Revoir etc.
~Sally~

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC- It's really good~ >_< But I'm tied up with school work so I won't be on the forums alot but I will check out ur RP if I have some time!

I don't think we can save this RP everyone either forgot about it of just got tired of it. I will post a retry during X-mas break with exact rules and etc. Un til then...
Adios, Sayonara, Goodbye, Au Revoir etc.
~Sally~

ooc: This might as well be closed, after all we can't bring it back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back