• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.+:Guardian Angel:+.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
OOC: Beat me to the first post. D=

The bell rang as all the kids rushed out of their classrooms.Most of them were glad school had already finished.Although,instead of rushing out;Nova was the last to exit the classroom.It seemed it wasn't a good day for him.After all,everyday was like this.As he walked out the classroom;a girl tapped his shoulder."Huh?"He asked as he turned around over to look at the girl."Uh..hi."She muttered."I noticed you weren't yourself today.Anything happened?"She asked.Nova wondered why she even took the time to ask him that question."No,it's nothing.I just need to get some rest."Nova responded.The girl understood as she nodded;quickly she turned around and caught up with her friends.Placing his hands on his pockets;Nova continued walking.Finally,he reached the outside of the school as he looked up at the sky."I should be getting home."He thought.

Reaching the sidewalk,he walked with such a slow pace.Thinking about many things;Nova looked a little pale.After all,he hadn't had much rest at home."Nova!" called out a young boy.Getting Nova's attention;he turned around."You wanna come over today?" The boy asked."My parents are gonna be gone for the week."Nova placed his hand on his head as he looked up."Not today.I don't feel like doing anything.Sorry."Nova responded.Doing so;he walked away from the boy.After a few minutes,Nova reached a bench."I guess I'll rest here for a short while."He thought.He placed his backpack on the ground and sat down."Why am I feeling tired all of a sudden?It's if like a strong force is pulling me down."

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC: <_< Start off rather depressing, eh?

IC: As the bell rung, all the kids immediatly left the school. Except one. Leon Shisu hung back, not very eager to leave. He didn't want to get beaten up today. But, he had to. That was what he did every day; wake up, go to school, get beaten up, come home, sleep. That was pretty much his entire day, every single day. It was depressing.

Leon walked out of school, backpack on his back. His skate shoes were caked with dry blood, from his beating two days ago. Leon's parents were away in Japan, so Leon was all alone... again. But, that was what it had been like, ever since he had been growing up.

As he left the school grounds, he looked across the street to stop Eric, Brent and Julian. They were the ones whom usually beat him. Generally, they also had girls around, to watch them "Kick the Emo". Leon's emotions began to rise right as his eyes saw him.

They spotted him aswell, and walked over to him. They were followed by Cassie, Jessie and Cindy. They were, what Leon called "High School Whores". Leon hated them. As they walked up to him, Leon threw his backpack on the ground. They laughed as they saw this. "So, wuss, you ready for another beating today?" Eric asked curiously.

Leon's anger was so high at this point, he felt like he was about to burst. However, he kept his anger inside of him. The group laughed at him. "Silent children need to learn to speak!", Eric shouted, and kicked Leon in the stomach. Leon fell to the ground, gasping for air. The group laughed again, and Eric kicked him again in the stomach. That's when Leon's emotions cut loose.

Leon stood up, and screamed a cry of sheer rage. The others stopped laughing, and stared at him. "Eric... your about to get what's been coming to you." Leon said, teeth gritted. Eric looked at him, curious. Leon then punched Eric in the face, droping him to the ground. He got on top of him, and started punching him in the face. He grabbed his head with both hands, and slammed it into the concrete. Eric's cries could be heard fifty metres away.

Finally, Leon stopped. He turned his head around, and the other five had sheer looks of horror on their face. "Well, now you see what you put me through every day, eh?" Leon said to Eric, and spat on him. He grabbed his backpack, and walked off, leaving a nearly knocked out Eric, and five other horrified people.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Fallen Angel

Name- Sai Valiz
Age-18
Gender-Male
Race-Human
Personality-
A Simple person who is socially inactive. He has drawn himself from all humanity. He tends to watched from the outside as life passes him by. He wants to live inside this life that he see but the pain of trying to fit into it seems to much for him at times.

Biography-

Despair-The word of his lifetime.

September sixteenth… A Wednesday. The weather was neither gloomy nor happy. It just was what it was. A day that no one cared for in their hearts. A day wasted by all those who lived during its time. This is what most would think about a day like this. This is what all related to a single boy named Sai did.

As screaming was hear in a certain deliver room a new life was just about to be born. A doctor was in the rush to make sure that this woman was fully prepared to deliver this baby. All seemed to be well but soon things would turn. This doctor stood in the position to receive this newborn. His arms stretch out for this new life

“It’s a boy. How do you feel”

The mother closed her eyelashes and turned her head to the side. She breathed in deeply as she relaxed her entire body. Her left arm swept across the air in front of her and covered her face so that nothing but herself would be seen from now on.

“I don’t care… just get it away from me”

The doctors newly found happiness soon changed. Since he was a new doctor in the medical practice he made the dreadful decision of asking a second time to her. He walk around the bed which she was laying he near to dead body on.

“Are you sure… it is your…”

This mother released her arm and placed it behind herself. She held her arm in a proper position to prompt herself up. As she pushed her body up into the air he eyes opened in a flash of a second to also release a stream of tears to match the blood that had been released from her body.

“YES I AM SURE… I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MONSTER… THIS HORRIBLE BEAST THAT HAS BROUGHT ME NOTHING BUT PAIN”

The doctor backed up in fright as the said baby started to weep for its mother. He turned around as he prepared to lay the baby down into the nursery. As the baby left his arms he decided to take upon himself to name this baby. He named it Sai Valiz.

A couple years latter… well more like eighteen years later. This said boy named Sai attended a funeral to his uncle that had taken care of him most of his life. This uncle didn’t are for Sai’s mental state. He just found that taking care of him was more of a duty that he had no choice on. This tombstone meant nothing to Sai at all but the one that his uncle laid next to did. He visited this tombstone every Sunday. Its name was Elaine Valiz. That was the name of his mother. Every Sunday he would cry in front of it trying to express his true Sorrow for his lack of a proper son. He took this resentment towards him as his fault… This pain that Sai felt was one that most people would call Despair.

But this Despair wasn’t the thing that really tore himself up inside. The really thing was this feeling of loneliness. About how no one would give him a chance to accept him. No matter what.

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31120803/?qo=21&q=by:lasaro&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Last edited:

twilight_soul

OOC: Thanx fer coming Seth. Even reading ur bio your char. seems the most depressed, erm.. In a good way, kind of. -.-;

IC: Nicole sat with her back against the wall, the bruises were coming... Blue-ish purple-ish spots all over her body. It was 6PM, she didn't even feel like goging home today, besides her parents were off somewhere in Europe again... It wouldn't matter if she skipped a few days of school, no-one would mind. Except for Daniel and his gang, they'd rip the whole town apart to pummel her each day... It's been her daily routine, the pain was slowly starting ease just enough for her to get up and probably kill herself... Nikki knew she was afraid of death though, she'd already tried a few time, she stood on the cliff over by the light house and thought of plunging into the ocean but she ran home in fear of non-existance. She tried to slit her wrists but threw the knife out her window, the only time she came face-to-face death was when she was hit by the schoolbus. But all she got was a broken leg , a mild concussion and a slightly fractured fore-arm but other than that she was quite alive...

But today, a new idea of suicide hit her. Take a cold shower and why not leave all the window's and door open to let herself die of pneumonia... The weather was quite chilly, it was a flawlwss idea she wouldn't have anything to be scared of... Or so she thought, with that idea she limped home and slipped into a icy cold bath... Step one- Take a cold bath/shower, check. She thought as she shivered in the tub. She mad sure her hair was soaking wet beforw she slipped into a summer nightgown. This should speed up the effect seeing as it was made out of fabric that repels heat. She ran about the house opening the windows then finally sat down on her bed beside the large window... Now all I have to do is wait...

Royale

manic
OOC: Another suicide attempt? D:

IC:Nova still remained sitting on the bench.Looking,as the people continued their day."Look at them.Do they ever get tired?It seems I forgot what it was like to be a Human.Although,I still don't understand.Was I really meant to exist?What is MY purpose in this world?They don't even take a chance to think about why they were even meant to exist.I believe,everybody in this world is born with a purpose.I still have much to learn about this world.Is there even such a place called Heaven and Hell?Nothing in this world is fair.We're just a small part of something much,much greater.I will not rest until I seek these answers."With that said,Nova grabbed his backpack and stood up.Just then,a HUGE light came shinning down from the sky's.Nova's eyes widened.As he looked about;none of the people seemed to notice the light.

"What is this?"He asked.Starring at the blue light.It seemed it was shinning down into a church not too far from Nova's location."This is it!"He yelled as he broke into a run."I can't understand why none of the other people didn't even notice the light.Is it because they cannot see it?Then,am I the only one?Surely,there will be others that will come to this church." Nova thought.As he continued running;one word came into mind. Destiny.After a short while,Nova finally reached the abandoned church.The light suddenly started getting brighter and much stronger."What does this mean?"Nova asked himself.He took a few steps and entered the church.

Y

Yihazu

As Shane walked down the windy street alone, a certain feeling of neglect hung in the air, its existence fueled by the pain and anguish flowing through him. He found rest at a nearby bench, dropping his bag in front of himself, searching through its pockets for his other clothes, his good clothes.
"Where did I put them?" Shane mumbled to himself, unzipping each pocket quickly. Digging through his front pocket with his right arm he felt the soft shirt and blazer his parents bought him. He quickly moved behind a nearby tree and changed his clothes, cautiously looking for people, making sure he was hidden.

After putting on his good clothing, Shane walked back over to his bag, his movements restrained due to his barely used clothes, even though they were two years old. Shane bent down to reach his bag, the stress on the blazer overwhelming its pressured threads by his slight movement.
"Hey Shane, what are you doing?" Said a female voice from behind Shane.
Shane quickly jumped around, causing the back stitching of his blazer to tear.
"Aww man." Shane said, distracted by the tear and causing him to forget why it was torn in the fist place.

"So, what are you doing" Said the voice again, taking more care, Shane looked up, realizing it was a girl from his school. Shane's heart began to race; the girl was beautiful which was unfortunate for Shane as he lost control over all bodily functions, his brain shutting down.
"U-um...Hi.... I'm a-ah.... not d-doing anything." Shane stuttered, his brain trying to reboot.
"Nice clothes, are they new?" She said her voice calm and rash, her words ringing like magnificent bells chiming in Shane’s ears.
"Well no, but, yes I suppose they are 'new'." Shane said, managing to put a complete sentence together with out stuffing up. He began to feel a bit calmer, his brain working in overtime to keep his vocal cords in line.
"Well I think you should take them back, they are a bit too small." She said, beginning to giggle.

Shane’s body just stopped, he felt more embarrassed then ever before, his face starting to turn a light shade of red growing darker by the second. Shane's head fell downwards and he began to walk again, he would be home soon and nobody would see his now bright red face.
"See you at school tomorrow Shane, try to wear a shirt without a tear." She called, her giggling still apparent in her voice.

Shane felt like he wanted to die, his body falling to the ground, his hands stopping the decent as he stood on all fours. Tears formed slowly at the ducts in his eyes. Shane wished for acceptance, he wished he would not stuff up of make a fool of himself in front of others and most of all, he wished he had a friend to call his own. His parents could never see the despair in their son’s eye's let alone his tears or hear his cries. Shane feels further, now flat against the cold pavement. Only a miracle could turn his life around in his eyes.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
As the sun brilliance began to fade away into the darkness a single boy perspective on his life was failing at the same pace. His arms wrapped around his pale face. His fingers were tightened around his hair pulling at it trying to overcome this feeling he had inside him with a different one. Actually any feeling would do for him now… all he wanted was a human emotion that didn’t hurt him inside as it tore away in his deep soul. His back leaned against a stone structure. This structure was a very common one in these parts. It was a simple wall that overlook the near by ocean. To be exact it was twenty feet away. A single twenty feet that he would use to end his life.

The boy was named Sai He was crying while against that wall. He still couldn’t grasp why he had no place in life. Everything about him seemed to be normal but why should a normal person suffer when everyone else lived happily. The word happily. Sai hadn’t even had a chance to use that word in anything he ever did. The word happily was more a distance dream that he thought of when he tried to think of a friend. Well anyway Sai’s eyes finally started to slow the pace that they were shedding water at. In a minute or two they would stop. This was just because Sai had decided on what to do. He thought of the near by water and his urge to feel something. His discussion was that he would stay down there until he felt something.

“Yes… that is it… that will end my life happily ever after”

Sai got up from his slouched position on the wall. His back straightened and his hands loosened. His eyes focused on the matter at hand. They focused on the never changing waves that hit the shore, as they were the same waves that ruin oh so many lives. They felt nothing as they scrapped the shores of its life. They felt nothing when they overturned continents. They felt nothing when they were tainted by the daily lives of animals. But still we thought they had emotions. We described the ocean as happy and sad… even anger at times. But in the end they were emotionless… That is what Sai wanted.

“A feeling… of nothingness… that is all I want…. That is all I will be..”

Eight more feet to go as this helpless man walk closer and closer to his eternal doom. This man walked as a slight smile reach upon his face. This smile was not that of joy but that out of relief. The relief as life itself stopped within him and he would rest peacefully. This man was at the edge of the dock. No one was near him or at least no one care for this unknown boy with feelings that were unknown to them. This boy was going to end his life and this is what he truly deeply wanted. That is all he wanted right now. THat was all he could see.

He leaned forward as the air around him soon seemed to cease. All that was around him was the ocean. The air within him was soon going to stop and the normal body function of forcing him to swim back up had no control over his will anymore. Sai stared down into the eternal darkness of the ocean. He soon became sleeping as he started to feel the water in his lungs. This water felt like a thousand knifes. That feeling was just enough to overcome his pain. Sai smiled as he muttered on last thing before becoming unconscious in this world.

He said, “Finally my pain has been stopped”

Sai closed his eyes and his arms floated up towards the skies. His feet seemed to drop to depths of this ocean. Now all that was left for him was Death or a miracle. At this point Sai didn’t care which one happened… He just wanted something to happen.

(not dead but soon to be…)

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sara sat on the roof of the tallest building and watched over the town's daily happenings, while trying to put together her fargments of memory from while she was alive... Her golden wings tucked behind her back and the blonde hair trailing down to where the wings spurted from. 'Who am I... No, who WAS I?' She thought as her deep blue eyes showed her to be in deep thought.

"Ooh! Sara look out there! Isn't the ocean so pretty! Look at that colour! I wish my paintings came out as beautiful as they were mean to be!" A young aisian girl squealed as she tugged at Sara's sleeve. Emmy was just like a five-year-old sometimes... The blonde girl peerd over her friend's shoulder and looked out into the ocean... How she dreaded the ocean, all because of the near-death incident on the beach. She was five years old and didn't know how to swim, she was headstong and foolish back then. But due to her over-confidence she flipped over the edge of the boat and the currents dragged her deeper in to the ocean. A dreaded memory indeed. "Em I'm gonna sleep okay, and don't wake me up just to look at what I hate the most in the world again~" Sara closed her eyes and leaned back allowing herself to fall into a Ocean-less dream.

Not so much after she fell asleep Sara woke up thanks to the violent thrashing. It was soon followed by a voice on the intercom; "Please do not Panic. Make sure that you are wearing you setbelts, we are going through a slight storm. Please do not panic!" Slight storm? As if, the slight strom was what cost her her life... Within the course of minutes the thrashing got worse things were flying around the plane. Suit cases were all over the aisles, the the flight attendants instructed for everyone to put on the life vests, they were going to crash... Right before everyone started jumping into the ocean to swim over tto the boats Sara noticed one little boy, crying fo his mommy and without a life vest... Sara quickly took off her's and put it on the child without thinking. The little boy, looked soo much like her own brother, who had been also taken the ruthless ocean... She basically threw the kid into the boat.

"SARA! QUICKLY JUMP PLEASE!!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!" Her friends cried out to her they knew she wouldn't. Some of them had already broke down crying... They knew she wouldn't jump, Sara shouted out to them. "There's too many on your boat already! Just go on!!!" Sara let the tears run down her face freely. She ran and locked her self in the bathroom. The water had reached her waist, she began to pary outloud. "Dear Lord, what have I done to desve such a cruel fate? Why must my loved one be influenced in this too?" Soon the water had reached the height of her throat this was it. "If I am to be taken by the ocean like my dearest brother before me, let my friends and my loved ones reach shore safely in your guidance!!!" With those final words her head sank in to the dark blue ocean, never to rise a again...

Sara fought the tears as she pushed the thought away. She couldn't have been more wrong, death had given her a chance to protect the life of all other beings she had done so once she could do it again... She opened her winmgs and soared off to the ocean the very thing that took her life and gave her some thing greater in return. A peculiar sound caught her ear, some one falling in the ocean. She couldn't let someone waste their life, she could give tham what she didn't have... A perfect life... She dove into the ocean not realising her fear. She read the boy's thought instantly... "Death or a Miracle..." She reached for his arms and swam up and whispered into his thoughts. "Miracle... But maybe it's just your destiny..." She laid him down on shore and studied his features for a while... A ppor soul wishing to be freed from the illusion called life...

sakurablossom07

Faith was flying in the sky through the white clouds that were blowing on her skin. She looked at the peaceful city that she had little memory about. She was so sure that something happened to her in that city before she became an angel. As she was flying, she gathered up bits and pieces of the memory she remebered. But even with those memories, she couldn't find an answer as to who she was or what she did. All she could think about was music, instruments, faded faces, and faded laughters.

Suddenly, she thought of something else. She saw a crowd of people cheering. She looked right and left and saw these girls dancing, and that's when she realized that she was on stage. Suddenly, her body started moving to the music. She wasn't exactly sure how she knew all the dance moves, but she was doing the same thing as all the other girls. Then, her mind went blank and couldn't remember anything after that.

"That's weird. So what exactly did I do before I became an angel?" she thought to herself.
"Music...instruments...dancing?" she was getting confused now.
"An entertainer? Through music and dance?" now she was lost within her own thoughts.

She decided to worry about this later and started flying within the sky as she got higher and higher. Faith decided to worry about when she started remembering things again, just like she did a while ago. Maybe then, she could put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
(Sai sees you in your human form k)

From deep within his unconscious state a sentence formed that he didn’t think of within his mind. The voice of the speaker in his mind was a female and roughly sixteen. Two years younger than Sai to be in relative terms. Well anyway this voice struck him like a sharp needle bursting into a cushion of some sort as it completely absorbed it into his mind. The words that she said were practically a manipulation of his thoughts. The words were. “Miracle… maybe your destiny” At first Sai thought someone cares… but then he quickly resolved that by thinking that wasn’t the fact. He was alone and that was it. Simply it was mistake. A mistake from anyone who sent the message. It was like sending a blind man a letter. No matter what he would never know what it truly was.

Sai eyes opened up as he felt to soft sand against his body. He was alive. It was a miracle but to Sai it was a failed attempt at his death. Nothing big. He would try again and eventually he would succeed. Thing like this always succeed since in the end nothing can stop you. Even god… but then again if there was a god. Sai thought differently. A pure atheist purely born from the rejection of life itself.

Sai looked around him as his eyes wondered around. Nothing was there at first sight. Then they caught hold of something. It looked like the spitting image of an angel. Sai backed up for a second and rubbed his eyes to see if the golden wings and floating women was a fake. Then as his fists left his eyes she appeared to be a girl hovering over him with a concern face. Not an angel. Sai reaction faded along with his usual life perspectives.

“Oh… um... where am I” Sai said in a low tone

Sai knew better than to say what was truly on his mind since no body would want to bother with hi. That was just his life. He decided this was the time to stop using his green eyes and to use his pale hands. He prompt himself up so that he had on knee on the ground and the other one loosely hanging. With that he stood up and stared at the ground. He lowered his head in this action covering his eyes in the shadow of himself. A normal action for him.

“So did wash up here or did someone do something…” Sai said in an even lower tone

He brushed off some of the sand on him and a piece of seaweed. Sai was a loner for all his life. He just did what he was taught to do by society and with that he turned around and said some last words.

“Never mind… it doesn’t matter… nothing ever matter… When the word ends…”

He said in a distinct voice… a voice he was comfortable with when talking about things along those lines and with that he started to walk away from this person. But obviously Sai was still prepared to repeat what he did today so that all mistakes he made in the process wouldn’t be made again.

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Okie doke

IC- Sara just stood dumbly as she watched him walk off. 'Well I surely made an idiot out of myself...' It was something she did often, she was a tad too shy when she first met someone. Then a dark swirl of colours started rising from the ocean and from it a demon came, the collector of souls not the grim reaper, but the one who makes the after life of those who comitted suicide even more miserable than it already was... Death seemed to divide up into different groups, Suicide, Murder, Accident, Old-Age, Disease or the special kind like her own, dying to be granted power... As a disgusting dark red skinned creature crawled out the surrounding seemed to drop a hundred degrees... The thing stepped out and stood face-to-face with Sara. "Well, well, well if it isssn't the new guardian... Missss Sssara Cresssswell is it not?" It almost sounded completely like a snake. Before she knew Sara's golden wings were up and she was in her angel form again but seeing as this was the moment when Sai's destiny will be chosen he could see everything but for the rest of the world the time had stopped...

The seagulls hung in mid air, the waves frozen in place as with everything else in the world. It was a rare happening that something like this should happen but a confrontation is sometimes necessary... Sara clutched the staff as she knew what it'd say next. "That misssserable ssssoul belongssss to me!!!" It hissed loudly while she could see Sai standing not too far away. This wasn't something any human gets to see...

"But even so, all living creatures whether they belong to you or the grim reaper may be given a second chance by a guardian angel. You know that even the satan can't stop it." She finally spoke raising her head. She continued.
"Or are you just afraid of losing a soul over to a guardian angel for the 13th time in a row?" She was finally gaining some confidence. It wasn't the first time she ran into a demon but they were still one of her fears...

The demon smirked as he finally raised his head from staring at the sand. "Thirteen is my lucky number... Too bad it's your unlucky number huh?" He grimaced she knew that a 13th try of everything failed mostly for the angels but suceeds for the demons...
"Luck..... Fate..... Who needs it?" Sara asked trying to tell herself she won't fail her first task.

"Foolissssh guardian... You ssssshall fail! THE WHOLE UNDERWORLD WILL BE CURSSSING YOUR NAME AS YOU CONTINUE IWTH THIS TASSSSK!!!" The creature hissed at her one final time before sinking back in to the depths of hell thought the warp hole where he came... Sara let out a long heavy sigh and her staff dissolved in to the air around it...

"Well, so you know now huh?" She asked smiling. Sure he'd think it weird that she was smiling after she'd been cursed and everything but that's her job... Smile and make all souls content...

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
Meh, I'll join I suppose...

Fallen Angel

Name: Wonko

Race: Angel

Personality: Wonko is normally very polite and funny. He doesn't like people who make fun of others, or crowds and only talks to people he can relate to or knows well. He tends to be somewhat antisocial around people he doesnt trust or like. He usually tends to be lazy and goof off rather than do anything seriously.

Biography: Wonko remembers nothing of his life, the only connection he has with it is a black top hat which was with his body when he died. He still wears the hat all the time for what little sentimental value it has. After his death, he seperated himself from most of the angelic community due to his loss of his memories. He often flies over towns near where he died to try and find something that would jog his memory.

Appearance: Wonko is around 5ft 10in and skinny. He wears a top hat, under which there is a mass of short, white hair, and a pair of square, green shades. His wings are silver-coloured and about 4ft long. He wears a dark-grey, long sleeved shirt, baggy, navy-blue jeans, and black running shoes. Around his neck there is a tiny metal pendant of St. Dymphna on a small chain.

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

After flying for a while, Faith decided to take in a shape of a human. She turned into a regular school girl and started walking around the city. Faith looked around to see if anyone was in need of her help, but found everyone having a good time. She was wondering what the other guardians were doing. Some maybe in their human forms just like she was in right now. Or some could be flying right over her and watching over the city.

Faith went into an alleyway and turned into an angel. She flew into the sky and decided to go sit at a high tower. Faith looked over and was glad that she didn't find anyone that was trying to commit suicide. She always felt bad whenever she saw someone trying to kill themselves or do something dumb that might cause their whole future to mess up.

"Well, today feels like a relaxing day," she said to herself.

sallyji22

Website
OOC-
OOC: Sal I'll change to Angel if ya don't mind...
Go ahead and change ur temp TS, I'll switch u on the lists

OOC: I'm not good with descriptive stuff. If it's not good enough, I'll work some more on it, but if it's fine, then I'll just leave it alone.
It's okay but you could try and add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back