• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.+:Guardian Angel:+.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
.+: Guardian Angels :+.

+Human+
You walk home kicking a rock on the sidewalk, let’s admit it your life sucks. More than half the school hates you, you have horrible luck and you’ll never be smart no matter how hard you try! Your life has been pretty much always the same… Sometimes the other kids would beat you up on your way home because they “don’t like the look in your eyes”. Not only are you a social outcast at school but also your own parents don’t seem to care about you either, you get home with bruises and cuts they tell you the first-aid kit is in the kitchen cupboard then leave you for the whole day and they’d leave you and go some other place such as Hawaii, Europe, Cuba without taking you more than half their friends don’t even know they’re your parents. You were on the verge of committing suicide… It’s not like anyone would notice you’re dead, but who knows maybe what you need is someone to tell you how important you and your life is to them…

+Angel+
You look down at the poor kid and he/she seemed so lonely… Unlike you, you were the luckiest teenager during your time alive, everyone made it sound like their lives revolved around your and yours only… You look back at the kid quickly he/she looks so familiar. But you don’t remember much about your past human life. All you remember is your funeral and not much else, tons of people to grieve over your passing. So many people shedding their tears for you, almost as if you were the only thing that kept their own lives going. Back then you thought that it was all that normal, everyone always praising you and treating you like royalty but now… You know you were only lucky, looking down on that poor kid makes you determined, to make sure that his/her life becomes as great as –no, better than yours.

This is about a miserable teenager and an angel who had the most wonderful life, and their bond. (Friendship or romance) The first time the angel lays eyes on the miserable student, a wave of sorrow stings their heart and then they decide ‘I’m going to protect their life… Some people need just the right thing to realize how precious their life is. I’m going to be their Guardian Angel!’ No matter what you’re going to stop them from committing suicide, you’re going to give them the most wonderful life a human could have!

.+:Rulez:+.
+You can’t die if you’re human coz then the angel fails T-T+
-Romance is kept out of the bed-
+Posts must be around 2 paragraphs long ATLEAST+
-Put Fallen Angel before ur template-
+Post at least once a week+
-And all the other original rulez-

.+:Template:+.
Name
Race
Personality
Biography
Appearance

Accepted Chars.
If you're not accepted check out the rulez :p, you'll see y u didn't make it.

Angels
-sallyji22
-ChaosChristinanius
-Sakurablossom
-ivyprincessofheart
-wonko the sane
-Twilight_Soul

Humans
-Roya|e
-Demonic Angel
-Yihazu
-Setharoth
-Kari'Heart
-

If I'm not confident in your skills as an RP'er (if you can't make two good paragraphs atleast for a post) YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT

Name-Sara
Age-16
Gender-Female
Race-Angel
Personality-Sara is basically what you'd imagine any angel to be like; thoughtful, caring, kind and so much more. She is quite open about anything so even while she was human almost everyone knew everything about her life. She can be quite sensitive at times such as when people used to joke she thought they were just plain making fun of her while all they wanted to to have her laugh and to impress her.
Biography-While she was human Sara was well-known for her musical talent, she was a great singer and and pianist. People always told that she "had the voice of an angel" see where that got her now? She doesn't remeber much about her human life but sh'es only been dead for about an year and half. When she decided to be a Guardian Angel she knew she probably won't be as helpful as the older angels but decides that the pity and sorrow she feels for the mortal is enough to get her through.
Appearance-
ANGEL.jpg

If you can't see that, she has blonde hair and cerulean eyes. She has golden wings and always wear a soft expression on her face. She has a human form *Not really but where everyone else can see her and she has no wings :p* and that's just the same minus the wings.

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Fallen Angel

Name: Nova Sylvan

Race:Human

Personality:Well,they're many ways to describe Nova's personality.He's really cocky at times;he can sometimes be caring.Although,he doesn't like to show that emotion that much.Most of the time he's just the silent type.Even though he doesn't know it,he's very strong deep inside.

Bio: Nova was raised in a small village called,"Lacrymosa".At the age of Six,Nova's father,Jeiro,began teaching him many interesting things about the world.Everyday,Nova would sit there,listening as he gazed upon his father's eyes.Although Nova always listened,he would still wander off into the forest.He knew about all the danger that lurked outside the village.One day, Nova came back home after playing in the forest all day long.As he entered the village;there seemed to be no one there.Suddenly,Nova started running towards his house as he looked around to see if there was anyone left behind.As expected,it was empty.Until now,Nova had never known the reason why his Parents and the whole village had disappeared.And that is why,he travels in order to seek answers.And hopefully,one day he can reunite with his parents.

Appearance:
1102113854sanimeguy10rdym5.jpg

If you want me add/edit anything just let me know.

ChaosChristianus

Fallen Angel

Name: Giovanii
Race: Angel

Personality: Giovanii feels a little bit of an outcast as an angel because of his one white wing and other black. He holds back at times from letting others know how he feels. He wears his heart on his sleeve and falls in love at the drop of a feather. When it comes to fighting he is really cocky since it is one of the few things he remembers from when he was alive. He is extremely passionate about anything he is involved in and keeps a promise even if it means his death....hum?

Biography: Giovanii was a quiet student at his high school. He remembers having friends and a girlfriend but the details fade away.Tho nothing can replace the memories of spending time whith his girl he cant remember her face. All that remains is that feeling and longing to replace that. He loves flying through the clouds with his wings. He finished his training at Angel Academy rather fast and intimidates a few of the older angels with his fighting prowess.

Appearance:
darklight.jpg

let me know if I need more....

Y

Yihazu

fallen angel

Hey, I've just become active again on KHInsider again but I have kept my Rping to a standard. Heres my Temp:

Name: Shane Syria
Race: Human
Personality: Shane finds himself in awkward situations as he gets very nervous around pretty girls. When he is with a friend or by himself, Shane is reasonably normal, although he ends up making a fool of himself all the time. Shane has a very low self-esteem because of his mistakes and is often intimidated by others laughing or making fun of him.

Biography: Shane’s life is far from average. His parents, being owners of a multibillion dollar company, have never had time for him. Even though Shane is incredibly rich, he chooses not to tell people so he can make friends on his own. Unfortunately, nobody took much notice of him at school so he was often by himself. Often Shane has thought about cutting himself, but can’t bring himself to do it. He doesn’t think anyone will ever care, let alone notice him.

Appearance:
Guy1.jpg

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

Fallen Angel

Name: Faith

Personality: She has a really quiet personality but she's always willing to meet new people and try to help them out somehow. She's a very jovial person and likes to be in a cheery mood all the time. She was good at fitting in with others and getting along with them, just like she was when she was a human. She likes to be open with others and talk about different ideas and subjects.

Biography: While Faith was human, she was involved in many things. She played the piano and the guitar very well and would play those instruments at a cafe often. But, her favorite thing to do was dance. She made a group at school that enjoyed dancing. They would come up with a dance move every week and perform at different places. Because of her talents she was known all around the school and also in her neighborhood. Now, as an angel, she loved to fly in the air, through clouds, but all the memories she had as a human seemed like a dream to her. These memories pop into her head everytime she flies in the air. Although she's been an angel for couple of months, she promised herself that she would do everything she to help out the needy.

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/nine_engel.jpg

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
"The Fallen Angel..."

Name: Leon Shisu

Personality: Leon's personality is suprising, considering the family he comes from. He tends to be rather laid-back and lazy, but around other people he becomes (sort of) shy. This has lead Leon to become an outcast.

Biography: Being born on March 26th, 1990, Leon was, from an early age, "abandoned". His father was the President of a multi-million dollar company, and his mother had her own talk-show. They would always go to exclusive private parties, exotic lands, and Leon would be left at home. This taught Leon how to live by himself, which wasn't all that great. He really wanted his mother and father, but he felt like "The Invisible Boy".

Leon was told, at around age 7, that he had a brother, whom had commited suicide about 3 years prior to him coming into this world. Apparently, he had the exact same problems as Leon. Leon, only being seven, did not understand this. He continued living by himself mostly, and that caused him to be shy at school.

School. Leon hated it. Nobody wanted to play with him. Ever. He had been asked a few times, but he told the kids to go away. This made the kids get the picture, and no one ever asked him to play again. So, he became a loner.

At about age thirteen, depression started setting in over Leon. He was depressed because he couldn't make any friends, and his parents never paying attention to him. He didn't see any more reasons to live, so he took a steak knife, and slit his wrists. Unluckily for him, the maid found him unconscious on the floor. She called 9-1-1.

Leon was saved from suicide, and he had some attention. His parents actually took notice of him during this time. Leon told them all about his problems. They promised to never do anything that they had done in the past again. After Leon got out of the hospital and went home, they left a note, saying they had gone to Cuba for a month.

And now, at the age of sixteen, Leon is feeling even more depressed. He can't see any reason to live, but he continues. Why, he does not know. Hopefully, something can change Leon's life, and the course it's going in. But what could turn this loner's anti-social life around?

Appearance: Leon has thick black hair, which hangs down over his face. He tends to wear a t-shirt (either black, grey, or some other dark colour) and black jeans. He wears skate-shoes, and has scars on his wrists (from when he attempted suicide).

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Fallen Angel

Name: Twilight Moon

Personality: Considering her past, she has an amazingly upbeat attitude. But she does have her low moments, just like any teen. She can be shy at times; but she hides it behind a "Don't mess with me" extirior.

Biography: Her mother was a drunk and dad was into drugs, so she ran away when she was five, causing her to become a lone wolf. She doesn't want any friends and she gets in to trouble all the time. Her school hates her, she is picked on all the time by people where she lives, so she has thought about suicide sometimes, but that's just when she is really low; so she'll start writing to get her spirits back up. She's been working since the age of five at the local drug store. Now that she's sixteen, she can go look for a better job. But she is staying with the job she has. She doesn't show how she feels all that much. And being a street kid, she can throw a pretty decent punch.

Appearance: Midback red hair, icy green eyes that change color depending on how she feels. Her skin is really pale. She wears a tight fitting dark blue tank top that's of the shouder on one side. Over this she wears a black leather biker jacket. From her midriff down she wears close cut blue jeans and a silver chain covers for a belt. Ankle length leather boots cover her feet. She usually wears her hair of her neck. Most people are intimidated by the look; but that's what she feels most comfortable in.

Theme Song: They don't understand.

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fallen Angel

Name: Eternity Destati

Personality: Eternity has a really strange personality for an angel; she's a lone wolf! But if you can get this clam to open up, you'll find an eternal friendship. (<- No pun intended. :D) She's a true romantic at heart; yet she's extreamly shy about showing it.

Biography: Having only been an angel for two weeks, Eternity is the newest gaurdian. Because she's so new, she still has most of her memories; including many of a lonely human girl named Twilight. She was extreamly frustrated when she was alive because there was nothing that she could do to help her best friend. But when she gets her first training assingnment, she's blown away by who it is. Eternity loves to play the clarinet and sing; and she's also a brilliant writer.

Appearance:
1149624640_angel4.jpg

Theme Song: Angels Fall Sometimes

Last edited:

twilight_soul

Hey Sal u kno I can't post THAT much right? And I'm only bak on the forums TMEPORARILY? If ya do great and if you didn't well ya do now!
Plus I asked one guy I know if he was interested so try saving a spot?

<Name> Nicole Johnson ((Nikki))
<Age> 17
<Gender> Feamle
<Race> Human
<Personality> Nicole was a social outcast for no reson, one day in grade 2 the class decided that they didn't like her and just since then has been left alone... Well not actually left alone, bothered. She tends to be quiet and shy, some people think that she is mute because she almost never speaks...
<Biography> Nicole remebers this one time when some kids jumped her in middle school, she still has a scar on her shoulder blade from some idiot with a broken beer bottle. With that scar she carries also comes the burden of her past, she doesn't believe in angels until the day she tries to commit suicide.
<Appearance>
SorrowPic.jpg

Plz ignore the bloody hand -_- Just that her hair color is more silver than white...

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: Okay I'll get this story moving, and just because we all ready started you can still join i think.]

I was walking home form school when some guys showed up."What's the matter Twilight?" The ring leader asked. "Just leave me alone, or you are going to wish you never bother me!!" I snapped. "I think we'll take our chases." The leader said. "Fine now you're going to get." I said, getting ready to fight. "Lets get her!!" Anther member yelled. After the fight the bullies where on the ground."I told you guys, not to mess with me." I said."Fine we'll let you go this time, but next time it won't be so easy Twilight." The leader said."What ever you say!!" I snapped.
"Lets leave this lone wolf alone." The leader said.

I was back at my place and I began to write a peom." They say things that hurt her. She doesn't show it. She's hurt on the inside.She is calling out to them. But they won't answer her calls. They fight like every day. She is hurt from the fights.
She wish that for one day they could go with out fighting." I stopped writing when I heard a knock on my door."Who is it all ready?" I asked."It's me your next door neighbor!!" The person yelled."I don't want to talk!!" I snapped."Fine." The person said. I went back to writing."But she knows that's nothing but a dream.
Why can't she tell them how she feels? She thinks they won't listen.
There is one she could tell but she doesn't do it. Because she is afraid that one person in her family would push her away. So she just stays quiet thinking about other things like where she belongs? She sometimes wonders what is out there, but she knows that she has to wait. Until she can leave her home by herself.
She has pets and she also has two friends to help make her happy.But she never tells them that she is hurting. It works some times."

ooc:Okay I'm done for the night lets see what happens tomorrow.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: Sorry about the double posting my computer was moving too slow so I just hit the submit button again. I didn't know we where suppose to start the rp tomorrow, by the way Sallyji12 the character I made is a human not an angel.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
OOC- ... Didn't you read my last post? You're not supposed to start an RP without the maker confirming it! And I clearly said TOMMORROW. -_- I can't believe I forgot my last rule... *You must have over 400 posts* I'll let it slip this time but next time actually follow the rulez. I mean I understand that you're new and everything but you still have to follow rules~ And don't dubble post.

Rulez updated-
+You can’t die if you’re human coz then the angel fails T-T+
-Romance is kept out of the bed-
+Posts must be around 2 paragraphs long ATLEAST+
-Put Fallen Angel before ur template-
+Post at least once a week+
-And all the other original rulez-
+NO DUBBLE POSTING+
-NO SPAMMING-
+NO MACHINEGUN POSTING(unless the RP id dying)+
-!!!RESPECT THE OTHER RP'ERS!!!-
+FOLLOW THE RULEZ+

sallyji22

Website
OOC- It's okay Yihazu and I think coz I forgot this time it's okay, it's just i've had a few newbies that joined and only made like 2 sentence posts or didn't post at all so it's just coz of that X_X And Setharoth we'll keep the spot saved until u post your template.

twilight_soul

OOC: Okay then I'll go!

IC: A young girl with silver hair walked on a nearly empty sidewalk, everyone was either crossing to the other side or just running into her as they walked by. It didn't matter anymore she was used to it... In her whole life Nicole saw the whole world as grey... The sky, the ocean, and everything else around her seemed plain and boring, just like the color grey. ((I know it's not actually a color -_-)) She turned to an alley which she walked through everyday, but also most of the time she knew what was waiting for her there... Them. Nicole sped up not to bump in to Daniel and his friends. They were such a pain in the @$$. Something grabbed her arm and as she was spun around a familiar voice and visage met her.

"Where you going Johnson? Leaving so soon?" The brunet asked as he grimaced. "Yeah come on you couldn't have been thinking you wouldn't run into us did ya?" Another guy said. Nicole took a gulp, she knew what was next. She'd never say anything in response and to that they'd basically lash out at her all 4 of them. Because of them she'd always get home hours after school was over and with cuts and bruises. Nicole held her breath. Best to get it over with... It's my daily routine until I die anyways... Sometimes she'd wish they beath her to death instead just to the point where she THINKS she's going to die. When she had confronted them about that and asked 'Why don't you just kill me instead?' They just smirked and said 'If we killed you who would we beat on everyday?' Then they turned kicked her once and left...

OOC: Sorry this is a bit short but I have to go~ See you around dinner time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back