• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Growth System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
With leveling up. You know, you kill something, you get exp, you get enough and lvlup!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It was mentioend by Nomura that the armor would have to do with the growth system. Perhaps the armor grows with you, and eventually covers them up. You have Terra in the beginning ofthe game who only has an arm, and during the cutscene shown during the secret ending, you have him entirely covered.

advent wolf

The classic way maybe? leveling up.

Nomura said it's going to be a different way, maybe after some scenes you grow?
The BbS takes place 10 years before KH1 so maybe there would be a scene and after the scene you play a few days/weeks after the scene?
(Growing like a real person)

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
It was mentioend by Nomura that the armor would have to do with the growth system. Perhaps the armor grows with you, and eventually covers them up. You have Terra in the beginning ofthe game who only has an arm, and during the cutscene shown during the secret ending, you have him entirely covered.
That was my thoughts exactly

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Nomura said he could make a whole game out of the growth system though, thats whats got me puzzled.
That's a nice idea. Sounds cool.

Aria

braver by the minute
I think it was the armor thing. It sounds really cool!!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Nomura says growth and armor-oriented, so it makes sense, unless the armor is just armor and they happen to acquire it to protect themselves at one point. Perhaps it is also similar to a Fire Emblem-esque leveling-up system. Yuo gain levels and move on to a new class, then level that up. But eh.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Kinda hoping we can get a more FFXIIesque growth system. Level up specific branches to gain specific things. Because I'm sick of having magnet being as strong as fire, to tell you the truth.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
FFXII did have great stuff for customization. I don't see how the armor growth could go with that, but hell, I wouldn't mind have both for some epic leveling up.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Nomura says growth and armor-oriented, so it makes sense, unless the armor is just armor and they happen to acquire it to protect themselves at one point. Perhaps it is also similar to a Fire Emblem-esque leveling-up system. Yuo gain levels and move on to a new class, then level that up. But eh.
didnt he also say it would be like a tree so probably new skills would branch out such as
fire firaga etc... but they are skills and not magic?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think the characters look better without armor. I'd hope for an option to take the armor off, if that's what the growth system is.

>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back