• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

My biggest disappointments of Kh2 was the fire spell not being long range anymore, lack of summons and Alantica, it fails.

There were plenty summons, it's just that now, they're even more worthless than before. Why use summons when you can just use Forms? With forms, you can get a powered up state, and keep Donald or Goofy, or at least until you start using Master and Final Forms, anyway.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My biggest disappointments of Kh2 was the fire spell not being long range anymore, lack of summons and Alantica, it fails.

The blizzard spell was made long-range, however.
So, it all evened out.

I hated Atlantica. But not because of the singing. I thought that was cute.
No, no. I hated it because they totally just skipped the previously established plot of KHI all together. It irked me.

Riku191

well know that i really think about it the KH2 as a whole was to easy even on hard/proud mode even sephiroth was stupid easy thats about it for kh2 at least in kh2FM+ theres that mode where ur hp cant go past a half circle they should have implemented that in kh2 to make it more of a challenge

Anagram

Banned
This^

There were summons in KH2 :/
:lol: good question.

No, no. I hated it because they totally just skipped the previously established plot of KHI all together. It irked me
i hated it for both reasons.

Magic in general was mostly terrible in KH2. But I did like the addition of magnet.
i prefered reflect.

I don't know but I wished we could have leveled up on our own. I just prefered the system in KH1 more
Second.

well know that i really think about it the KH2 as a whole was to easy even on hard/proud mode even sephiroth was stupid easy thats about it for kh2 at least in kh2FM+ theres that mode where ur hp cant go past a half circle they should have implemented that in kh2 to make it more of a challenge
wish i had fm.
anyway that^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The blizzard spell was made long-range, however.
So, it all evened out.

No, no. I hated it because they totally just skipped the previously established plot of KHI all together. It irked me.

I second that... Well, I hated the singing, but skipping the previous plot was just stupid. It just sounded like an excuse to have Atlantica, if you ask me. I mean, Ursula was freakin' defeated in KH1 already! Why would you bring her back? Oh, and no, she's not Maleficent.. Maleficent has the "series villianess" thing going for her, but Ursula doesn't imo.. Once you defeated her, that should of been the last visit to Atlantica in the series.. unless one of the future games was ten years later, then a second visit would have an excuse.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thats not what this thread is about. Its stating the things in KH2 that you do not like, not saying that the game in general is bad :/

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Okay I'll state what I hate about KHII:

- Too easy
- Incredibly linear
- Incredibly repetitive
- Story was just terrible, some characters were really dull
- Some world were just stupid and not fun (like Tron and of course Atlantica)
- Magic was seriously nerved, drives were too overpowered, summons useless... Waw, what a great combat system!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Spam. Please dont do it. Contribute to the thread or dont post at all.

snaker345

My greatest disapointment would either be the loss of the "platformer" element, or the world "Space Paranoids".

I mean, really? No tanks? No (forget what they're called. It's those weird-shaped floating things the MCP uses)? Not even Bit? And I had such high hopes for the Light Cycle....
ide have to say the seph fight he was easy

KHNigratoe

me would say the greatest dissapointment was that the treasure chests were SOOOO easy to find .i had them all befor i was half way done with each world.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It was too easy. The magic and the drives made everything a cakewalk unless you played FM+ and used Critical mode. I wish they tried implimenting the mini games and storyline on a larger scale like in KH1. The plot was bad aside from the ORGXIII storyline, most worlds were filler, the leveling system was far to easy.

The game itself was a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back