• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Goofy as a turtle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roeboot

Awards
Okay. This I know from screen grabs of the game. Goofy is a sea turtle in
Atlantia and a land turtle in Lion King. Why do you think that is?
Since Goofy uses a shield and turtles have a shell to protect them it seems
symbolic. But what else do you think?

Night Shadow

Awards
i think hes one realy fast turltle, hes the only one that can keep up when i dash in the lion king world XD

little chiyo

Awards
Night Shadow said:
i think hes one realy fast turltle, hes the only one that can keep up when i dash in the lion king world XD
^^ Goofy must be one really fast turtle, but when you do the little dashy thingy he spins around in his shell and goes pretty much as fast as you do.

C

Charlie

fantasygurl1227 said:
and we care because........................?
-She was simply wondering if Goofy being a defender with a shield, and him being a turtle using a protective (shell) in Atlantica & In the Lion King (Pride Lands) were meant to be symbolic. Well in a sense, the meaning of both of those roles are pretty self explanatory within everything that she's just said (lol).

-Goofy (Serving as a royal knight, defender, & etc) is meant to (or I'm assuming)-represent the protective, defensive qualities in both a close friend to Sora, & overall a character that is meant to fight along side you/him & serve that purpose in the game.

-In the end Goofy's shell in both of those areas should equally symbolize both his role & his personality.

-So there's my theory/analyzation

;)

C

Charlie

KEYBLADE_TRUTH said:
Goofy Should Not Be A Turtle He Looks Weired Why Can He Be A Dog Or Somthing
-lol because in reality he already technically IS one to begin with, so him serving that in a world, when we at the same time already have Pluto who is (also) a dog in the game..would be a fun thing to see, but I don't think that the creators would have that in mind. But alas different topic lol.

seb0910

Awards
he's a turtle cuz it fits with his shield theme, and i wanna point out that this topic is pointless.

OblivionRKO4

Awards
I never really made that connection. I think I was busy playing the game or something.