• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Goofy as a turtle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cael

Silver Member
Awards
Website
tinyurl.com
Roeboot said:
Okay. This I know from screen grabs of the game. Goofy is a sea turtle in
Atlantia and a land turtle in Lion King. Why do you think that is?
Since Goofy uses a shield and turtles have a shell to protect them it seems
symbolic. But what else do you think?
Because they wanted to be realistic. He can still fight in both forms cuz he is a reasonable size and can carry his weapon his on shell.

It's not like he would be an ant or an eel.

--------------------------------------

donald an octapus
With octopus legs he's still able to hold his wand and use it while looking the same.

What else would he be? A praire dog? He blended in with the environment and became a bird which is reasonable.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
I think he is a turtle all of the time because mabey they couldn't think of anything else for him and I never understood why Donald was a bird and octipus either. The main reason why I think Goofy is an turtle is becuase the shell on his back represents defence and to guard him. So mabey thats why He is a turtle.

OkTaNe

Awards
KingMickey06 said:
lol roeboot

i thought he shoud've been a dog too...but a turtle makes more sense
WTF !!!!! AN UNDERSEA DOG !!!! where the hell did you pull that out of, im not trying to flame you , i just think its the most retardedest thing i have ever heard