• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy and Donald in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Or they could've accompanied/body guarded Mickey to meet with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. My ideas keep popping up! ^^

thats possibele.but i think mickey can handele himself

That couldnt happen, because Donald and Goofy didnt know anything about a keyblade during KH1.

bazagazeel

wow u guys seriously need a history lesson first off they would still look the same and of course they would be with mickey theirlike his best friends and have been with him for o idk 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its obvious that they would be his partners

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
thats possibele.but i think mickey can handele himself

That couldnt happen, because Donald and Goofy didnt know anything about a keyblade during KH1.

Maybe they felt they needed to accompany him just in case if they were needed. Or cause they're just friends. Donald and Goofy must do something besides be the King's Captain and the King's Magician. That was just my guess. *shrugs*

bazagazeel

and they didnt actually not know of the keyblade because they knew wat it was right after seeing it so its sorta implied that they did know at least a little about it

Sexy Angel
and they didnt actually not know of the keyblade because they knew wat it was right after seeing it so its sorta implied that they did know at least a little about it

They knew a little about it from Mickeys letter to them at the beggining of KH1...

and for everyone that thinks that Donald and Goofy accompanied Mickey, they would see that Mickey had a keyblade, and thus they would know about it in KH1, but they didnt know about, so Donald and Goofy never did accompany Mickey during BBS.

bazagazeel

and yea i know i forgot about that from kh1 but is was a while ago that i played kh1 so forgive my assumetion but they still could have went with him up to the point befor he got the star seeker keyblade but thats just a thought.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They knew a little about it from Mickeys letter to them at the beggining of KH1...

and for everyone that thinks that Donald and Goofy accompanied Mickey, they would see that Mickey had a keyblade, and thus they would know about it in KH1, but they didnt know about, so Donald and Goofy never did accompany Mickey during BBS.

I was just guessing that he only brought them along if he just wanted to talk to somebody. He probably asked to go out alone to avoid taking them with him if things were personal or he needed to fight. *shrugs*

Hanzo

Well it is a little possible cause they knew how the keyblade looks like. Also they know the skills of Mickey. Thats cause when Sora said what about the king aren't you worried they just blew it off like oh yea he'll be fine. That means Mickey hardly or never been defeated in battle.

Sexy Angel
I was just guessing that he only brought them along if he just wanted to talk to somebody. He probably asked to go out alone to avoid taking them with him if things were personal or he needed to fight. *shrugs*

Im just pointing out that they couldnt be arround where they saw keyblades... besides that, there going to make an appearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back