• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giving Donald & Goofy a Chance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's a great idea! Should also bring back and expand upon his mp gift ability. Perhaps letting goofy speed up whatever gauge sora has for the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think I've heard similar ideas expressed over the past few years, and I personally would love to see this happen in KH3. The concept could even be expanded on by also giving the world exclusive companions their own viable and exclusive abilities that could come in handy in their particular world; but at the same time, also require the players to seriously think about who they want in their party. For whatever party they select, they should have various and unique advantages/disadvantages.

Exactly. On top of that, if they don't want to make the world-specific character too amazing, they could make the enemies in the area good against certain members and not, so if you have a mix of enemies, you'd really have to weigh the pros and cons of which partners are best suited for the team, but in the end, you wouldn't be able to cover all bases.

For Goofy, something like the "Cover"-ability could be a nice idea since I think no one of Sora's allies and friends has this so far.
This ability would allow Goofy to ocassionally protect an ally (Sora or Donald, or whoever is with Goofy in the same party) by warping in front of the person in question and deflect an attack against them with his shield.

Like his actions in Hollow Bastion in KH 1 when he protected Sora from Riku's Dark Firaga, only integrated into gameplay.

I'm ridiculously in love with that idea beyond belief. I was thinking of it in terms of traditional FF roles, and I thought Donald would be the Synergist/Saboteur so Goofy being like the Sentinel, attracting all attention to him so that they don't attack you is such a good idea given his high defense stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back