• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Give your own kh2 review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JcMunny153

here you can give your own kh2 review and NO ABSOULUTLY NO SPOILERS IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if censored in those evil spoiler boxes.

you must rate on a scale of 1-10 and follow this template

score:
graphics:
sound:
difficulty:
playability:
replay value:

main review:

have fun

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Score: 10
graphics:9
Sound:8
difficulty:7.6
Playability:10
Replay value:8.5

Kingdom Hearts 2 is a great game with minor problems but that should not take away from its deep story and great gameplay. It is a must have for any square enix or disney fan. People who loved Kingdom Hearts would love this one 2x more. It is a better game overall, and it fixes most of the problems its prequle had, and makes it better.

Last edited:

martin8me

graphics:8.5
sound:9
difficulty:8.5
playability:9
replay value:9.5

main review:9.3

although this game was fairley easy there are some parts that are hard, such as getting the secret video which leads to the games great replayability.
As for the music goes it was well incorporated and fits perfect with every scene, battle, etc. (love the Roxas vs. giant Nobody battle theme) . While it seemed to have the same graphics engine there better than the first KH and animations are very fluid with great cinematic play for the reaction commands.
Overall best action-rpg ever created.

D

Dexter

WTF was that ^^^...You seem like you hated the games guts!

....An I hope you realize that 10 is the highest an 1 is the lowest!?

martin8me

rpg master said:
WTF was that ^^^...You seem like you hated the games guts!

....An I hope you realize that 10 is the highest an 1 is the lowest!?
R u talkin 2 me? cuz the other does gave it bad reveiw. Noooo he pulled of an IGN:eek:

martin8me

The Conquerer said:
ops I thought all the points had to equal up to 10. I'll go fix it.

Now it makes more sense:D
EDIT:sorry 4 double post. My comp is crappy

JcMunny153

martin no double postin

EDIT: here is my review

score: 8.75

graphics:9.75

sound:8.75

difficulty:7

playability:10

replay value: 9.50

main review: first off i would like to say this is a great game. also it was docked points for sound because of the atlantica level. the game was also to easy. but overall it is a great game with many sidequests and mini-games that get you hooked. the new drives and reaction commands really add to the fighting and you may end up pulling off HUGE combos. this game also has a great plot that will leave questioning so much (don't worry everything is explained in the end.) limit attacks are great and give a very high combo potential. ( i got over 200 using simba's limit.) I say you should buy this immediatly if you have not and see the end to this great journey

Last edited:

lookieone

score:9.5
graphics:10
sound:8.5
difficulty:8
playability:9
replay value:9

All the new feature of KH2 is the best thing in the game. Except for the difficulty of the game, it should be a little more harder. Everything else is fine with KH2 but some other argue there is too much X mashing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
score: 8.5
graphics: 9
sound: 8.4
difficulty: Proud Mode 8
playability: 8.8
replay vaule: 8.4

main review: Alright this is a great game like everyone said, but you know right off the bat I had to play Proud mode. Before I got the game alot of people complained that Standard was way to easy. So I played it and all the levels are great none of them suck. Yeah not even Atlantica, but the levels are just too short even if they got more than one episode the enemies are too easy. I mean way easy yeah some parts are hard but not that hard. You know I had high hopes for the thousand heartless battle but that was just utter nonsense. Alright let me go into the battle system yes it is a good upgrade, but as the saying goes too much of a good thing can be bad, and that's where KH2 suffered at like too many drive forms I think only two were enough which are Valor and Final Form in my opinon because I rarly used Wisdom and Master. Also the reaction commands made KH2 easy I mean there could have been a few but almost every heartless you came up against had some kinda reaction command you could do. Last but not least RPG Elements were missing from the 1st game like exploring to gather like hidden items like the chest in Traverse town that were out of reach at first but once you got to a certain point you could get them later and also the Trinitys I liked them it was fun to find them all and also last as well some enemies from the first that got taken out I was quite mad to see some got like Defender just because you can't attack him head on like all the other ones.

But KHII is a great game but it lacks in many areas where the first exceled at but I will play it over again but maybe not as much as the first time

P.S I did not get this from IGN this came from me and only me

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
score: 8.5
graphics: 10
sound:9
difficulty: 7.5
playability: 10
replay value: 8.5

main review: So after four years of waiting, this long-awaited title has finally hit shelves and are already glued in the disc trays of many gamers around the US. So, the question is: "Is this game any good?" The answer is yes. But its not the best game in the world.

The game starts off in a boring tutorial level where you play as Roxas, a young teenage boy with a mysterious past. Most of the cutscenes in the tutorial are flashbacks of Sora's previous adventure in the first game, this serves as many things. First it serves as a reminder for those who haven't played the first game in a while. It also gives an idea to whats going on for those who haven't even played the first game. And finally, it introduces some of the new voiceactors who replaced the old ones in the first game.

After the tutorial, the game picks up with Sora, Donald, Goofy. You go and visit Yensid where you learn about the new enemies, the Nobodies. Which, I must say, are one of the best additions to the kingdom hearts series. Yensid also informs Sora and co. about the enigmatic Organization XIII, which made their first appearence in the gameboy game Chain of Memories. After he tells you these things, he makes a joke about Sora's short shorts and tells him to get new clothing. Sora then obtains the black duds which we've seen many screenshots of. He also obtains the ability to use Drive Forms, a very helpful ability where you can fuse with either Donald or Goofy and gain powerful skills.

After that, the main story slows down. Sora and co. get caught up with the affairs of the many Disney worlds. Some of them entertaining and fun and some of them boring, more boring than watching Sea-Salt Ice Cream melt.

The gameplay of the game is fun. Driving is fun. Most of the summons are fun (with the exception of Chicken Little). Most important of all, the majority of the boss fights are fun. Although they may be easy, I always put entertainment above challenges.

The voice acting was mismashed. Some were excellent, like the voices of most of the FF characters (with the exception of Aerith and Cid), and the voices of the Organization. I was upset that they couldn't get the 'Pirates' crew to do the voice acting of the characters in Port Royal, but the ones who did voice the characters did a fairly decent job.

This game isn't that difficult, but can be if you play in Proud mode. Other than proud mode, you won't get much of a challenge in the game.

So, overall, this game is awesome, but way too easy, but, its entertaining and worth the wait and the money. But, if your still unsure about it, rent before buying I always say.

XCJ

score:9.8
graphics:9.9
sound:9.9
difficulty:1.1
playability:9.9
replay value:9.9

main review:9.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back