• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gimme Some Help Here..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
i'm about to start on a little anime project soon and i'm brainstorming for some ideas. Really all i want for you guys to do is throw out sum different subjects for me. Then i'll go through all of them and pick at the ones i like and try to expand upon them. here are examples of the "subjects" i'm talking about and the respective animes spawned off said subject:

Ninjas - Naruto
Shinigami/Spirits - Bleach
Hitman/Hitmen - Kattekyo Hitman Reborn
Pirates - One Piece
Video Game characters - .hack

See what i'm saying. Please and thankyou..s1keanureeves I await your brilliant ideas my friends.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So... Various classes or roles of characters?

Pink-haired psycho-bitches with invisible arms - Elfen Lied
Alchemists - Full Metal Alchemist
Pilots - Any mecha series, though Gundam would be the most notable to first come to mind.
Supersoldiers - Claymore
Superhumans - Dragon Ball Z

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hair fetishism - Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo
Epic Engrish - Sengoku Basara (Date), Angel Beats (TK)
Drills - TTGL
Piercing - TTGL
Heaven - TTGL
Good dub - Last Exile, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo
ihasasad - Clannad, Grave of the Fireflies, Five Centimeters per Second

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
you guys KINDA get the idea. i wasn't telling you to do exactly what i did. like with this for instance:
Ninjas - the idea of ninjas was later expanded upon and became the anime known as Naruto.
See where the bold is. I just want ideas or topics like that not the actual animes that go along with them. I was just using those as an example to show how a concept such as ninjas, pirates, shinigami, etc can be turned into a great anime. Please continue..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back