• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gilbert Gottfried Recording for Kingdom Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKnight251

All I'm asking is that they don't go back and replace Christopher Lee's voice with Corey Burton's like they did for Days. I can't tell you how furious I was that they did that.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
All I'm asking is that they don't go back and replace Christopher Lee's voice with Corey Burton's like they did for Days. I can't tell you how furious I was that they did that.
It was unavoidable, there were new lines for Diz.

They shouldn't have to for II though, Christopher Lee did the final mix scenes already for the original Days.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It was unavoidable, there were new lines for Diz.

They shouldn't have to for II though, Christopher Lee did the final mix scenes already for the original Days.

Speaking of, I wonder how they will handle Namine since I believe she has at least one new scene. I wouldn't mind if they had Meghan Jette Martin redo all her lines, I really do like her as Namine.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I know there's Agrabah in KH2, but after years of going there again and again... it kinda bothers me having to go again. But eh, it's only a part of the game, so it's okay.

Antar

Awards
I know there's Agrabah in KH2, but after years of going there again and again... it kinda bothers me having to go again. But eh, it's only a part of the game, so it's okay.

Blaspheme. I love Agrabah and I hope it returns for KH3, they could use the last movie, the Prince of Thieves.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blaspheme. I love Agrabah and I hope it returns for KH3, they could use the last movie, the Prince of Thieves.

Which would not even be in Agrabah! We'd be in the desert near the ocean and on a turtle which would be a vast different do what we have to deal with in past games.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Which would not even be in Agrabah! We'd be in the desert near the ocean and on a turtle which would be a vast different do what we have to deal with in past games.

Stoooppp your given me hopeful hypes! ;A; ....Now I only expect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back