• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for X018......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I have a feeling it may be another live-action property. My money's on Oz, The Great and Powerful. It was a commercial success but was forgotten about. That live-action movie fits Kingdom Hearts like a glove, and it's an excuse for more world-variant costumes for Sora, Donald and Goofy. Plus, Kingdom Hearts II had two live-action properties represented, it'd be weird for Kingdom Hearts III to just have one.
I wouldn't be surprised if they included as the next live-action world in KH3, and as you said it yourself it was one of Disney's most successful live-action films they had made in the past 8-10 years outside of the PotC franchise, Tron: Legacy and the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film when compared to the other live action films that either bombed or performed below expectations at the Box Office (Prince of Persia, Sorcerer's Apprentice, John Carter, Lone Ranger, Tomorrowland, A Wrinkle in Time, and The Nutcracker and the Four realms).

It would be an interesting world as SDG would have these 1920 steampunk clothing with Top Hat or bowler hat for there attire and the environment itself although I'm in between cause it is another green area and while it's different from Kingdom of Corona from the forest it still is another forest area like world. Another thing is determining who would be the Seeker of Darkness for this world as we have 3 Seekers with Unknown worlds left (Saix, Demyx and Vexen), Vexen maybe? I've seen bits and pieces of the film but I have a hunch that Vexen might work cause the only similarity and parallels he draws from Evanora (The Wicked Witch of the East) is that they both betrayed the rulers from their world (Ansem - Radiant Garden; The King - Oz) only that Evanora murdered the King and banished Glinda into exile while Terra-Xehanort, Vexen/Even and the other apprentices banished Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Darkness. So maybe, but I'd rather be surprised but hey, the land of Oz could work as a KH world along with the fact you can have some unique designs for the Heartless and maybe Nobodies for this world.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I’d be here for it. The movie is a little cheesy, but it’s one of my guilty pleasures. It also came out around when development was starting, so it would’ve been on the radar then like Tron Legacy was for DDD. It’d be cool to have a topsy-turvy world that isn’t Wonderland.
Tron: Legacy's inclusion in Dream Drop Distance is interesting as actually happened when Nomura and his team watched the movie when it came out in Japan and was the last world included when they were finishing finalizing the worlds and when the game was almost at the Final Stages in Development. I recall in interviews that Nomura had to watch the movie 2-3 times in theaters to recreate the areas and backgrounds from the movie for the world in Dream Drop Distance.

Quite the difference with Big Hero 6 when while it was the last world included for Kingdom Hearts III at least it wasn't during the last stages during Kingdom Hearts' III's development.

Last edited:

Xosilentkill

The excitement is to real for this. Hoping a new world whether it is shown in a short/long trailer or even gameplay. Im thinking itll be 2 world plus 100 acre wood. But today im thinking short world reveal trailer maybe with their respective organization 13 member

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if they included as the next live-action world in KH3, and as you said it yourself it was one of Disney's most successful live-action films they had made in the past 8-10 years outside of the PotC franchise, Tron: Legacy and the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film when compared to the other live action films that either bombed or performed below expectations at the Box Office (Prince of Persia, Sorcerer's Apprentice, John Carter, Lone Ranger, Tomorrowland, A Wrinkle in Time, and The Nutcracker and the Four realms).

It would be an interesting world as SDG would have these 1920 steampunk clothing with Top Hat or bowler hat for there attire and the environment itself although I'm in between cause it is another green area and while it's different from Kingdom of Corona from the forest it still is another forest area like world. Another thing is determining who would be the Seeker of Darkness for this world as we have 3 Seekers with Unknown worlds left (Saix, Demyx and Vexen), Vexen maybe? I've seen bits and pieces of the film but I have a hunch that Vexen might work cause the only similarity and parallels he draws from Evanora (The Wicked Witch of the East) is that they both betrayed the rulers from their world (Ansem - Radiant Garden; The King - Oz) only that Evanora murdered the King and banished Glinda into exile while Terra-Xehanort, Vexen/Even and the other apprentices banished Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Darkness. So maybe, but I'd rather be surprised but hey, the land of Oz could work as a KH world along with the fact you can have some unique designs for the Heartless and maybe Nobodies for this world.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tron: Legacy's inclusion in Dream Drop Distance actually happened when Nomura and his team watched the movie when it came out in Japan and was the last world included when they were finishing finalizing the worlds and when the game was almost at the Final Stages in Development. I recall in interviews that Nomura had to watch the movie 2-3 times in theaters to recreate the areas and backgrounds from the movie for the world in Dream Drop Distance.

Quite the difference with Big Hero 6 when while it was the last world included for Kingdom Hearts III at least it wasn't during the last stages during Kingdom Hearts' III's development.

Dude, with respect, I would appreciate you not “correcting” me when it isn’t warranted or explaining things I already know/didn’t ask for. Tron Legacy was relevant when DDD’s worlds were being chosen. Oz, the Great and Powerful was relevant when worlds for KH3 were being chosen. That’s all I said and nothing about that statement is incorrect or requires explanation.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Dude, with respect, I would appreciate you not “correcting” me when it isn’t warranted or explaining things I already know/didn’t ask for. Tron Legacy was relevant when DDD’s worlds were being chosen. Oz, the Great and Powerful was relevant when worlds for KH3 were being chosen. That’s all I said and nothing about that statement is incorrect or requires explanation.
Sorry about that and with respect, I never intended to correct you, this is a different situation besides I don't want to talk about something that isn't worth fighting when I was the one who instigated it neither do you.

My post wasn't meant for "correction" nor is it giving you unsolicited advice I was just chiming in the conversation regarding Tron: Legacy even though I should've known better when I post something.

With that I'm sorry.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Alright so Xbox has tweeted a picture seemingly confirming KH3's presence at the event, Shinji tweeted a picture of himself about to enter X018 and then Xbox retweeted that same tweet with the praise hands emoji.

Something is about to go down, for sure.

Nomura always tries to have a curveball world. Expect something out of the way of what we all even expect, which I feel like it always means a less popular film that is remembered fondly. Pirates wasn't it because Nomura would have said as much in his E3 interviews, but he was more focused on the fact that everybody was talking about Aqua and not Frozen.

Well, that explains Disney Town, then.

Seadrin

Awards
Man. Who knew the hype would be so real for an Xbox event? Let’s see what happens. Less than 1 hour to go!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i mean they have to prote kh3 they cant just on count disney or square to do the most of the work i mean all they was annoce frozen and had booths and that to me is pathic

Seadrin

Awards
I want to hype responsibly.. but, what is everyone thinking / feeling like we might see in less than an hour?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want to hype responsibly.. but, what is everyone thinking / feeling like we might see in less than an hour?

I think the chances of a world reveal are pretty good. They must have something big planned if Hashimoto is attending

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Other than a potential world, maybe a new summon? I’d like to see some standard graphics footage of Kairi since we’ve only seen her in the Visual Works style besides her render. I also want to see Dilan and Aeleus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back