• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gears of War.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Anyone heard of this game?Well by the trailer i think this game is going to be awsome for Xbox 360.I myself i will buy this game.Did anyone else like the looks of this game?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Gears of War is all I hear from the 360 fanboys. I've seen a video for it, and it looks like an alright thrid person shooter, but its doesn't seem like anything too special or too different from Halo or other shooters.

Matt321123

God this game looks great! Gears of War and MGS 4 are by far looking the best graphically at E3

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'm not impressed at all. I find the graphics to actually be bad. MGS4 is FAR above it. They look pretty and shiney but the characters models look pretty bad and I don't like the general physics. The blood looks way to fake and watching tons of blood splirt out of your characters face as he gets shot in the head and just brush it off doesn't help either. It looks decent, but that's about it. Nothing amazing.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
STOP AND POP *gets shot*

Still... Killer App potential, but not MGS4.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I mean I don't want to sound like I'm bashing it. It just doesn't seem to do anything new. It seems cliche and I like the more tactical style but if your character moves like a walking tank, then it defeats the purpose. I mean maybe its just because it's a demo or something, but for a game like that, little life should be given thus making the point of Stop and Pop needed. I'm going to get it because it's Co-Op. Co-Op makes anything 20 times better, only reason I played Resident Evil Outbreak but it's nothing amazing. People are calling it the reason to have a 360, I think not. I'm not impressed by anything from the 360 at the moment.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Gears of War looks amazing.
I've seen the trailer a few times, and it always makes my jaw drop just a little bit.

They're painting a mural over at LACC, it's been in progress for about 4 days now and will be done tomrrow, you should check it out. It looks awesome

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Gears of War looks supra..

not anything new. you can say the samething about MGS4..its not really new, its going to be just like the other really..a supra game, I love, but its nothing really new elther..

and its not the only reason to have a 360, if ppl say that there blind and they didnt see any of what MS showed at the press conf..I hate MS, but The 360 is good..I wont let my hate for MS stand in the way of me playing great games though..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah the game looks amazing but it does not have any thing on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Is Gears of War coming to the PS3 TOO?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
I mean I don't want to sound like I'm bashing it. It just doesn't seem to do anything new. It seems cliche and I like the more tactical style but if your character moves like a walking tank, then it defeats the purpose. I mean maybe its just because it's a demo or something, but for a game like that, little life should be given thus making the point of Stop and Pop needed. I'm going to get it because it's Co-Op. Co-Op makes anything 20 times better, only reason I played Resident Evil Outbreak but it's nothing amazing. People are calling it the reason to have a 360, I think not. I'm not impressed by anything from the 360 at the moment.
Right... If I wanted tctical warfare, I'd pick MGO... 8 players, 3rd person, almostt he same, just that MGO is well... MGO.

Is Gears of War coming to the PS3 TOO?

No. 360 exclusive :< (LEIK HALO)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
RIDETHEPIG said:
Right... If I wanted tctical warfare, I'd pick MGO... 8 players, 3rd person, almostt he same, just that MGO is well... MGO.

No. 360 exclusive :< (LEIK HALO)

Oh. Well I guess it does not matter because there is a whole lot of games that I would rather play anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back