• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gears of War 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I am making sure to get it no matter what. I am just glad I don't live in Germany (use to) since they banned it there. Agreed with what you said, Gears of War is better thsn Halo. Stroyline and everything else. Looking forward to using the meat shield and chainsaw duels.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
The meat shields are gonna be fun as hell to use. I wonder if you can snap peoples' necks on Live?

BTW, Felix, that's your gamertag?

Yeah, it is. I never got to play Gears of War on Live so I am looking forward to it on the second game.

Just wondering, do anyone else here have Game Informer Magazines. Last month they had acouple pages for Gears of War 2.

Aero-x

I hope so too. GoW was amazing, but too short ._. Me and my cousin got threw it one night. I hope Two is a lot longer

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
I hope so too. GoW was amazing, but too short ._. Me and my cousin got threw it one night. I hope Two is a lot longer

That's why XBOX 360 and most gaming consoles have an online thing(XBOX Live), since most games can only hold a certain amount of space. Meaning, the creators mostly make their games able to go online so people can continue playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back