• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gangan Nomura Interview Snippet + Hilarious illustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm merely basing my thoughts on the image here, on how the arrow with tetsuya nomura's name is pointing to Master eraqus.

while the others are merely fan speculation. they do look similar, but i rather loook at what the creators tell us rather than what fans speculate.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's not speculation, we've been told this already. -_-

yes it is if there is no real confirmation. again, i'm merely follwoing the image.

the only thing we know that is fact is that eraqus is an anagram for square and that he looks like sakaguchi. but it was never officially confirmed if he was based off him.we can say his phyical is, but other than that we cant say much.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yes it is if there is no real confirmation. again, i'm merely follwoing the image.

the only thing we know that is fact is that eraqus is an anagram for square and that he looks like sakaguchi. but it was never officially confirmed if he was based off him.we can say his phyical is, but other than that we cant say much.

Allister it was indeed confirmed in an interview Eraqus was based off of Sakaguchi. The interview was given out not too long ago, i'm surprised you would have forgotten about it by now.

archiearcher

nice...................... some idiot already spoiled vanitas' face and the secret boss for me! please nomore spoiler in the NON spoiler section.

miiworld2

Awards
I don't wanna know who Vanitas is either, and I don't wanna know the secret ending too.

That reminds me, some asshole on YouTube almost spoiled me the secret ending when I was speculating about Sora and Roxas' relationship in the comment section, and when I told him nicely that I ain't reading it, he's like "no one forced you to read the comment." Then why did he post it then, the retard fag?

Sorry, but he or she made me so freaking mad!!!

Anyway, on-topic here, I like to hear from Nomura that this Kingdom Hearts title is like Kingdom Hearts Zero. I think of it as the Crisis Core of Kingdom Hearts

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I don't wanna know who Vanitas is either, and I don't wanna know the secret ending too.

That reminds me, some asshole on YouTube almost spoiled me the secret ending when I was speculating about Sora and Roxas' relationship in the comment section, and when I told him nicely that I ain't reading it, he's like "no one forced you to read the comment." Then why did he post it then, the fag?

Sorry, but he or she made me so freaking mad!!!

i hate people like that, it's either respect the person's wishes or f*&^ off

miiworld2

Awards
i hate people like that, it's either respect the person's wishes or f*&^ off

I know, right? I guess I should not comment on YouTube anymore, or better yet avoid it like the plague since it's a portal for unnecessary spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back