• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gangan Nomura Interview Snippet + Hilarious illustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
www.dotup.org554659.jpg

From this weeks Gangan, it looks like there will be a Nomura interview on BbS! This image only has a small section of the interview, but I'll put up the translation in a second.

Please think of this Kingdom Hearts as "Chapter 0"!

--Please give us a message for all of our readers and the fans of this series~!

Nomura: Since this game happens earliest in the KH timeline I'd like for you to think of it as "Chapter 0". With this story and game system I think this shouldn't be placed on the same level as a side-story, but as a numbered title. Also, there is a secret movie in this one. It's like a "true ending" to the game so I'd like for you to watch it. If you've seen it, you can tell just how the story of "KH" has expanded!

Oh, also! Beside the arrow it says "Director Nomura" and then it says "Master!! This is too much!"

Last edited:

tirich91

It's crazy, but tetsuya nomura has become my favorite director of all time. The guy created the first video game that i have ever beaten 100%. He really knows how to motivate the player with his secret movies at the end and truly interesting extra content. And the way he teases at a story is just so intriguing.

I'm happy to be a kingdom hearts/tetsuya nomura fan.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Thanks Lissar =D!! That is very interesting x3 and lolz at the Illustration XD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
As usual Lissar, you're the greatest!
I feel that birth by sleep is too important to the series to be called a side story, so Nomura made a good call on that

WaveK89

Unfortunately, this doesn't change the fact that I still want the game because I couldn't want the game any more already.

I do find Nomura to be quite humorous though.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Unfortunately, this doesn't change the fact that I still want the game because I couldn't want the game any more already.

I do find Nomura to be quite humorous though.

same here, i've never been this excited for a game since KH2, even though it didn't live up to the expectations
it was a great game, but it could've been better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back