• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot Ad With Marcus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok so I was on gamespot, and I decided to read the article about when BbS was announced, and I typed it in and saw an ad with Bobby J. Thompson holding a PSP with BbS on it, saying Chapter 1, then switching to an advert for the gamespot bundle. I made a video, but fb won't upload it.

Go on gamespot.com and type in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, an ad with Marcus should show up, and if you find it, please film it for me.

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I refreshed that particular site a few times and eventually I got Marcus PSP adverts with a whole bunch of PSP things, but nothing KH related at all.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
No it wasn't that, it was just an advert of him holding a PSP with BbS on it, and it said "Kingdom Hearts...Chapter One" and then it switched, to saying "Pre-order the bundle now!" with a picture of the bundle.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No it wasn't that, it was just an advert of him holding a PSP with BbS on it, and it said "Kingdom Hearts...Chapter One" and then it switched, to saying "Pre-order the bundle now!" with a picture of the bundle.

Ok umm....where do we go after we type in kingdom hearts birth by sleep? Like what tab is it under?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok umm....where do we go after we type in kingdom hearts birth by sleep? Like what tab is it under?

No all you have to do is go on gamespot, and type in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep in the search. It's not a vid just two pictures with words that pop up.

metrifyx

No problem. :)

Strange how little it showed up, though. I went through other ads countless times before finding it, and it only appeared once. Hmm...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Really? 4 out of the 5 times I visited the site the ad was the first thing to show up, after I searched BbS.

metrifyx

Huh, I wonder why it almost always popped up for you, sometimes for me, and none for others. Perhaps it has to do with the time of the search, or what you searched for. I searched for the same thing, just written out as, "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep." Or maybe it's really just random? Ack, I wanna know now! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back