• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameShark for GBA: Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I bought Gameshark for my GBA off eBay for 23 bucks, and it's coming. I bought gameshark before and it wouldn't work so we took it back. Although, I didn't even read the instructions or anyting, and I only had it for less than 20 minutes :X. So anyways, I'm trying to buy it again and I wanted to know it it's a good idea. The seller said there's a 30-day-refund, so if I'm not good with it, I'll refund it. Any thoughts?

Also, can anyone post a tutorial on how to use Gameshark for your GBA? Thanks.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not hard at all, you stick it in, then stick the game in the slot that comes out of the gameshark. If I remember correctly from my GBA's. Then you enter the codes in the gameshark, and go play the game.

I remember cheating on Pokemon games and got past that barriers in the Viridian Forest. Fun times. I had an army of Missingno, until the game died.

Surfing Pikachu ftw.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Make sure you have the master code for whatever game it is, and that all the other codes are correct as well. Other than that, I don't really know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back