• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay on Kingdom hearts 3. what do you think it'd be like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I'd say if u look at the last kh games the battle system just got better and better so the next game is bound to be better then the last and cooler features since it will be on a next gen console

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm picturing a fast paced game like FFXIII Versus (versus XIII)
I mean during an interview with the developers somebody (I think it was Tetsura) looked at Versus and said "Is this Kingdom Hearts 3?"

soo...yeah....

i want that game cuz it looks cool! but anyway, i wonder... graphics may be limited tho because the next consol is said to be another handheld. can't wait tho. i'm glad it's handheld, cuz if the future "tv-screen" consol is to be PS3, at least that gives it time now to get cheaper before all the KH fans have to upgrade. ^_^

and Mobile Phones would be a bad "consol" to choose. there's not much you kin do with them effectively. the screens are too small and the buttons would be awkward. plus, who want's to have to whip out a phone every time they wanna play? besides, think of this: they wouldn't make good money cuz i doubt anyone will pay $40-50 (the usually prices on new releases on the current consol options). so the game would have to be cheap, and if it's cheap, why would we expect it to be great with graphics etc? so that wouldn't make much sense at all. plus i noticed MP games are usually side stories that aren't too long.

and PS2 would be GREAT! (since many ppl don't want to pay so high for a PS3) but i doubt it (very sadly) because didn't Tetsuya announce recently that he'd already released his last PS2 game? (this site says it somewhere). i think FM+ was the last PS2 release.

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I vision this often, and everytime it gets better.

I want KH3 for PS3 to use the sixaxis controller for camera movement and be in really good grahics.
Sora will be grown up. He fights a few heartless, while the 3 knights escape across the battle ground in
the KH2 Secret Ending.

After beating the heartless, Sora throws his Kingdom Key into the air and jumps onto it. He rides at
highspeed across all the other keyblades flying all over the place. He catches up with the knights and
pulls out 2 more keyblades, and you can perform a combo, slashing them, flying over them, anything imaginable.

The battle time slows down to a slow-mo point for 2 seconds after the combo is executed, in which you get
a chance to chain the combo to another, and adjust your view of the battle just by moving the conroller.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Of course the Graphics would be good.

What I think about the Gameplay well. The Drive Forms are going to be completly redone. With Valor, Wisdom gone. I think Master and Final will stay with different names. The Reaction commands will be cut out, or their uses will be reduced dramatically. Like they may only be used in Boss Battles. Change up of character play like you may be able to play as Goofy or Donald.

Online Co-op style with you and others playing through Sora's story with your own character's.

Hopefully Bigger Worlds, and a bigger population in most worlds.

Also it will be only PS3.

Gabranth

Awards
I thought that it would be awesome to use the six-axis for magic attacks and flying the gummy ship. It will of course be out on the ps3 which means way more detailed and longer worlds. 1080p all the way!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I'd say it'll look awesome, plus I would love to see how the PS3 will do with the water. Gabranth cool sig and Rynxeh your sig is way too big (well at least that's what I think)

darkcloud132

I want to see it I kinda a hope goofy and donald are cut out or somewhat but I want the group to be Sora, Riku, Kari and or the group of soilders.

Xman's Keyblade

Well for me, I think the graphics will be more like FF XII or XIII. But as for the gameplay what can we say?!!

I hope that keep the reaction commands, party limits and my favorite, the Drive Forms:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back