• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay on Kingdom hearts 3. what do you think it'd be like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcloud132

Yeah so what do you think. How do you think the gameplay will be? Do you think it's gonna be better graphics?

Website
www.doevil.net
I think about that everyday, picturing what the gameplay would actually be like. I pretty sure the graphics will look better than the previous KH games.

darkcloud132

Yeah same but I cant imagine what the'll do I mean Like it'd be crazy if your playing a soilder and then it's like cutscene graphics that be cool to. I wish that they could make all the cutscenes CG.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm picturing a fast paced game like FFXIII Versus (versus XIII)
I mean during an interview with the developers somebody (I think it was Tetsura) looked at Versus and said "Is this Kingdom Hearts 3?"

soo...yeah....

darkcloud132

Ha thats kinda funny but that be sweet if it's like turn based I will hate the game I like the Style it uses right now.

Haku

<3
I'm thinking it would be something like a never ending battle with countless enemies, powerful attacks, and great graphics.

Website
www.doevil.net
I'm hoping it will be a PS3 exclusive besides another handheld system, wait, then it won't be a PS3 exclusive.

Sexy Angel
The graphics are going to be the best of the KH series, and i dunno about the gameplay...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Think Kingdom Hearts. Keep it simple. I believe it would play similar to the other Kingdom Hearts titles, except for the fact that it would be next gen. I do believe Nomura has 2 Kingdom Heart's projects he has to work on. One involves being on the handheld, the other is most likely on the next gen console.

Although I believe Final Fantasy Vs. 13 has some elements that would influence gameplay. Nomura did say a while back that this year was big for Kingdom Hearts and there will be some new interesting projects.

But I would not call it Kingdom Hearts 3. Its a new series involving Kingdom Hearts.

Website
www.doevil.net
Really doubt that, but if it actually did happen, than Square Enix wouldn't sell very many copies because the majority of the fans have playstation

Rynxeh

Since Nomura said he was thinkin of handhelds:
on the psp it would be similar to KH on the ps2 w/ R and L to rotate camera
if on the ds (which would be creative but kinda gay): they'd think of sumthin similar, creative, and/or cooler than Chain of Memories
if on mobile phone: GAY AS HELLLLLLLLL!!!

now if he thot of consoles: PS3 most likely (but mite be on PS2 since not much people own PS3s)
anywho - PS3: same controls as PS2 counterpart but w/ new butons an sum motion sensing!:)

honestly id rather hav it on PSP, PS2 or PS3 (in order of most wanted to least, but still wanted, wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back