• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay changes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXIII

Do you have any gameplay ideas that you have in mind for future Kingdom Hearts?

I would like the ability to fuse magic or ability. Have another option that says "Combine" and the game will pause, and you can combine two spells, or one spell and an ability.

Macabre

Gold Member
For KH3, I want an option that'll allow equipment to alter the appearance of Sora and I want the Reaction Commands to be hard to execute, like button mashing or timing.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As for KHIII, I want to be able to swtich the party member that I'm playing as, like to play as Donald or Goofy, and let Sora and whoever I didn't pick be contolled by AI.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i want to choose who will permanently be on my party, have equipment and accesories effect Sora's look, and unlock bosses as summons.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I want to have the FF summons take on the titans of Mt. Olympus and play on one of the sides.

Macabre

Gold Member
I forgot to say I want a day and night system in some worlds and the ability to dual wield without having to use a drive form.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
As for KHIII, I want to be able to swtich the party member that I'm playing as, like to play as Donald or Goofy, and let Sora and whoever I didn't pick be contolled by AI.

that would also give Goofy and Donald more abilities, attacks, etc. to make it feel more like the lead(if that made sense)
also if you could switch leadership between the party they could give character specific stuff only they can do(ex: like donald can fit into small places)

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I forgot to say I want a day and night system in some worlds and the ability to dual wield without having to use a drive form.
The dual wield thing
Blah.
Wouldn't that be overkill?

I think they should still use a drive form for it...
Cept make it like Limit Form, not relying on a partner.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Going along with the swapping controllable character idea, I'd also enjoy having Donald and Goofy have their own personal boss battles that only they can participate in, much-like how Sora had his (like Riku II in KH for example).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i want better a.i. customization like in kingdom hearts one not two.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Going along with the swapping controllable character idea, I'd also enjoy having Donald and Goofy have their own personal boss battles that only they can participate in, much-like how Sora had his (like Riku II in KH for example).

like a grudge match with another disney character(donald has many enemies)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If I were to change anything, it would be the usefulness of the party members, for they did very little to help me in all three previous games.

Macabre

Gold Member
The dual wield thing
Blah.
Wouldn't that be overkill?
True.

I want to be able to customize Sora's move set, so that players could make their own custom combos.

i want better a.i. customization like in kingdom hearts one not two.
Yeah, the Artificial Intelligence of party members should have a more advanced customizing.

State

Awards
For KH3, I want an option that'll allow equipment to alter the appearance of Sora and I want the Reaction Commands to be hard to execute, like button mashing or timing.

I would also want that, an example would be the crown Sora gets on FM+.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
yeah, it should also have a different feel depending who you fight with

I'm not sure what the goofy fight would be like. It would most-likely be a battle of endurance, considering Goofy's the defensive shielded character.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I want to be able to customize Sora's move set, so that players could make their own custom combos.
Aren't there rumors of that for BBS at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back