• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameFAQ modern FF poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2593

the poll says it, there are many fanboys/girls for ff7. even tho i also voted for ff7, i don't think that it should be winning by that much or winning at all. i thought that 8, 9 and 10 were also great games, and im still playing 12, but so far i think its fun too, and i never played 11. ive been thinking about this for a while because i know that many ppl on this forum are always saying that the other games aren't getting the credit they deserve, and ff7 is getting too much, but now im starting to fully understand what everyone means. ff7 is my favorite ff because it was the first game i ever played on play station and it was my first rpg, but i think the others were also great too and i think its a shame that these other final fantasies aren't getting much attention. what are your opinions on this?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The poll fails. FFVII is not the best up there. Its would be FFIX or FFXII, better story and gameplay for both. And FFIX and FFXII are much more enjoy able..

If FFVII is up there, then FFVI, FFV, FFVI should be. So should FFT.
If FFVII counts as modern then so should FFT.

Plus you can vote as many times on that site.. I have 2 accounts there. I'm sure ppl like me have more then one and I say they cheat on polls so there fav game can have a little edge.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^^i agree with you, i don't think that ppl's favorites determine which game is the best at all, its just their opinions. im just disappointed that this poll isn't a closer race because i think that the other ones listed that i have played are great too and its a shame that they are not given the credit that they deserve.

o and btw, i really liked tatics also, its one of my favorite games.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^no square enix fanboys. I remember when ign gave kh2 a good(AKA 7) review instead of a excellent(8+) score and most of the people flipped out.(same with here,just the people with intelligence actually understood WHY they gave it that review)

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
FF7 has a movie, a OVA, two spinoffs, and a cell game with another on it's way. FF8 has the game. FF9 has the game. FF10 has 10-2. AIN'T FAIR!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^thats good though.. I love FFIX and I would hate them to turn it movie or make a spin off out it..

If they ruin it if they did..

Mistwalker will own Square.. I'm getting sick of sick of Square anyway. Let them make 1,000 ttiles for FFXIII or 2,000 spin off FFVII. I don't care anymore.. If Square don't stop playing around they will fall to the bottom for game dev..

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
No Tactics?

Hmm, that poll already wreaks of fail, especially leaving out one of the best final fantasy games.

Nevertheless, I voted for X, since next to Tactics, it is my favorite.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I suddenly like gamefaqs members. Woooooooot!

But I really think that the FF7 votes wouldnt have been there without Advent Children, which introduced the title to people who dont usually play strategy RPGs.
I also think this is a bit unfair to the other FFs, but its tough luck. People like FF7 more. However, they should end it before even the fans start flaming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back