• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Game of Thrones - please hold the door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Game-of-THrones-Jon-Snow-Season-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Re: Game of Thrones (HBO)

Loving this show so far. Keeps me on the edge of my seat each week.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Great novel (and series, for that matter), and so far it has been a great show. Definitely look forward to seeing more.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards

Awesome series so far. Khal' Drogo is an avatar for manliness.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Because OP's post is....not the greatest introduction, lol

game-of-thrones-stark-iron-throne-WIDE.jpg

"Game of Thrones" is an HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy novel series "A Song of Ice and Fire". The show explores a medieval-like world with its plethora of characters all struggling in the only game that matters--the game of thrones. And in this game you either win or you die, there is no middle ground.

Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. The dominant families are the Houses Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between these clans, and with the remaining great Houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest North. Amidst war and the political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the icy horrors beyond.

[video=youtube;atFX6keD95o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atFX6keD95o&feature=related[/video]

Also yes. Khal Drogo is f'ing beast. I wouldn't ask for a golden crown from this mofo

Khal-Drogo-game-of-thrones-20731409-466-700.jpg

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Nice ep and all. The wolves and the lions going to war in the south and the pompous inbred has claimed the throne meanwhile Khal'Drogo plans to sail his army across the Narrow Sea to claim the Iron Throne, and it seems the White Walkers have awoken from there thousand year sleep and are making there move in the North. The craps about to hit the fan.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Nice ep and all. The wolves and the lions going to war in the south and the pompous inbred has claimed the throne meanwhile Khal'Drogo plans to sail his army across the Narrow Sea to claim the Iron Throne, and it seems the White Walkers have awoken from there thousand year sleep and are making there move in the North. The craps about to hit the fan.

The white walkers are insane. Hoping to see a lot more of their kind introduced in the matter because they seem almost unstoppable. Also at the edge of my seat to hopefully see some dragons later on

Lol thanks ophan.

Drogo is a boss and the khalese is awesome. Sean bean <3

lol, it's alright man. I had to spice this up a bit

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The white walkers are insane. Hoping to see a lot more of their kind introduced in the matter because they seem almost unstoppable. Also at the edge of my seat to hopefully see some dragons later on
Hellz Yeah. Since the White Walkers weakness is fire and or extreme heat it kinda makes since why they live North of the wall in the icy regions and why they attack during long Winters a Dragon might actually be the saving grace against those things.

Also the Khaleesi has to have dragons blood inside her exaplains why she's so attached to those eggs and why she didn't get burnt.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Oh man I really want to read the novels now like what im doing with TrueBlood. Still House Stark is about to do work on the "blond of hair" Boy-King. And the white walkers had me shitting myself lol. But I just want Drogo to come in the war btwn Stark and Lannister and just bitch them both out for the iron throne

White-Light

Its really great how close they have kept the show to the book and there are only two episodes left which is horribly depressing, wish they made a few more for the first series. ;_;

Joffrey really needs to be kicked off that throne and they need to bring someone else in, don't know who as all the candidates shown don't seem like the best choices for ruling the seven kingdoms. Also hope to see more of The Whitewalkers, The Wall, Jon, Sam and Ghost.

White-Light

Yes as Game of Thrones is the title for the first book, basically one book equals one season, although I believe the author said that book 3 may need to be 2 seasons instead of one, so maybe future seasons won't be like that.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Yes as Game of Thrones is the title for the first book, basically one book equals one season, although I believe the author said that book 3 may need to be 2 seasons instead of one, so maybe future seasons won't be like that.

yeah i really want to read these books. but still 9episodes to season 1 = book 1. thats worse than 12episodes of TrueBlood = book 1

White-Light

Well book one is the shortest of the books so far. Hmm I find it worse that the actual book series isn't finished :C I mean there was a 5 year gap between the third and forth book and a six year gap between the forth and the fifth book coming out in July with two more other books to be written after so there may be a big break if the series catches up with the books. Still I do recommend to read them for more details.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Well book one is the shortest of the books so far. Hmm I find it worse that the actual book series isn't finished :C I mean there was a 5 year gap between the third and forth book and a six year gap between the forth and the fifth book coming out in July with two more other books to be written after so there may be a big break if the series catches up with the books. Still I do recommend to read them for more details.

oh i plan to. i actually have to finish book 8 of true blood and get books 9 and 10

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

i've yet to look into the other Novels of the series..so i'm not sure how it expands from Game of Thrones. Should be interesting though, as i figured the other books were completely different. And if what you say is true than the next episode of Game of Thrones is the last episode of this season correct? It shows a 10 episode span on IMDB for some of the characters

White-Light

There should be two more episodes I believe for season 1 'Baelor' and 'Fire and Blood' and I really can't wait for the next episode. By the way, what day do the episodes air in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back