• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of KH have Past attacks?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes.

Except the first one it's the Shoot Lock System I belive and only looks like it..And for the second one, ya it pretty much is.(cept with fire)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I think it has more to do with the fact that they need to connect the Keyblade Masters with each other.

Final_Oblivion

I don't see the problem with it. It'd be pretty retarded if they came up with a completely differnt moves/variations every time a prequel or sequel.

Awards
I don't think Terra's attacks are modeled after old ones entirely on purpose.

Ven's attacks, though, intentionally share similar moves compared to Sora. Some are even named the same.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
ummm techincally since this is a prequel the moves are new :96: not old lol

braksa

speaking of attack's and moves does any one know the thing that Aqua was doing in that battle scence. to me it look like the move diesaster with strike raid and danceing and a stab or two.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
No, that's Nomura. :23:

Oops.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the old moves, I guess.
I'm not gonna go start a protest over it. xD As long as they have new moves aswell, I'm fine with it.

S

=Setsuna=

I think it has more to do with the fact that they need to connect the Keyblade Masters with each other.
I agree, since Sora is chronologically the "newest" keyblade master, it would make sense that he shared abilities with past keyblade masters.

Firo

Oh Crap
Jesus this game looks incredible.

I don't mind moves being re-used as long as they beef them up. Like add some additional hits or effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back