• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S/R/K

I wanna know, since most people flat out HATE KAIRI for one reason or another ( i refuse to acknowledge those who hate her solely on voice acting/after all, i think alyson stoner is pretty good as Xion, but sucks as Kairi) what would you do to make her more likeable a character in the future of Kh.

(And please, no "Get rid of her" "Kill her" "Just make her less USELESS" comments please!
I'm looking for actual things that could enhance her character.)
Personally I love Kairi, though that is admittedly because I see so much potential in her and have drawn from that my Ideal future Kairi. If she fails to live anywhere remotely near my hopeful standards, ill be crushed.
I would like to see her gain training from Sora and Riku, or maybe get training from Merlin, as well as the Hollow Bastion (Radiant garden Restoration committee! +Tifa and Cloud (?)
This way she could learn some keyblade skills and some magic!
Please share your thoughts!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Have her be to the Light what KH1 Riku was to Darkness.
If she's blinded by the Light to the point every last bit of Darkness is unforgiveable to her, it would send her on a crusade serving as a main villainess, at least one of many, and no doubt would eventually lead to to a conflict between her and Riku, resident Darkness user and one with a "record". Sora would be caught in the middle, giving us proper attention and insight into all three members of the trio.
Seeing how no way would Kairi be the final boss, they'd manage to get her back to her senses before the final boss fights if not the final saga, meaning she could be a useful party member as well if they want to go the distance.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Have Kairi join the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commitee, and use her POH powers to help the restoration of that world. As I've said often, this was a great potential in KH2 which was never realised.

Explore her past, maybe show her being one of Xehanort's experiments regarding darkness of heart, but she alone of all his subjects did not fall to darkness. That would explain why Xehanort was lucky enough to believe she was a POH and choose her to lead him to the Keyblade master.

Have her regain bits of her memory, so that a crucial memory would be the final piece in defeating a full powered Xehanort. It'll be good because saving the POHs was one of the reasons why BBS started, and it'll be a good irony because a POH saved the world instead of being protected like in BBS.

Explore her relationship with Riku. Don't cover it up with some sudden friendship lovey dovey moments between them in KH3 just to make up for their lack of interaction in past games. Emphasise why they do not seem to the best of friends as others have described and have her being POH come into conflict with his darkness.

Oh, and throw away the Gayblade. Just because all the female main characters of recent games have Keyblades doesn't mean she has to join that ship.

If she's blinded by the Light to the point every last bit of Darkness is unforgiveable to her, it would send her on a crusade serving as a main villainess, at least one of many, and no doubt would eventually lead to to a conflict between her and Riku, resident Darkness user and one with a "record". Sora would be caught in the middle, giving us proper attention and insight into all three members of the trio.
Seeing how no way would Kairi be the final boss, they'd manage to get her back to her senses before the final boss fights if not the final saga, meaning she could be a useful party member as well if they want to go the distance.

soooooo you wont her to be a badass Villain coooooooooooooooool

Explore her relationship with Riku. Don't cover it up with some sudden friendship lovey dovey moments between them in KH3 just to make up for their lack of interaction in past games. Emphasise why they do not seem to the best of friends as others have described and have her being POH come into conflict with his darkness.

Well in my opinion Her and Riku are closer then Xion and Axel

Well i'll like her to learn some magic and new was to use the light. And no keyblade i like her but she seem like she'll do go fighting Heartless but when it comes to fighting other people she'll fail (like Xion)

destinykh

The Troll
Awards

Not the way I see it though. Xion always shows concern for both Roxas and Axel. Plus, she thought about Axel even during her last few moments.

[B]"I'm glad I got to meet you. Oh and of course, Axel too".[/B]

Roxas was the one who was angry at Axel because of his concern towards Xion, not caring about the position Axel is in to do the things he did to Xion.

Now as for Kairi, there is plenty of evidence.

"Let's take the raft and go, just the two of us!"

And then there's Kairi not really bothering or worrying about Riku when he was away, but agonizing over a boy whom she cannot remember. You could say she was confident in Riku's capability to take care of himself, but to worry about a person she is not sure she has even met over a friend who is actually missing? That isn't really close friendship.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, and throw away the Gayblade. Just because all the female main characters of recent games have Keyblades doesn't mean she has to join that ship.

The Gayblade was probably 'thrown away' when XH was purified from Riku's Body, so 8D

Dude. You need to replay Days. Seriously. Since when is the girl that is important to Sora and is barely mentioned by Riku as close to him as the girl Axel admitted to being his best friend to him?

opinion - a comment on a subject but is not a proven fact.

In my opinion Axel and Xion didn't like each other and only put up with one another for Roxas but eventual got'en close. In my opinion

Not the way I see it though. Xion always shows concern for both Roxas and Axel. Plus, she thought about Axel even during her last few moments.

[B]"I'm glad I got to meet you. Oh and of course, Axel too".[/B]

Roxas was the one who was angry at Axel because of his concern towards Xion, not caring about the position Axel is in to do the things he did to Xion.

well they never even tried to inform Their "Friend" Roxas on their problems like real friends do they chouse to keep Roxas in the dark about thing and not talking to him

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
In my opinion Axel and Xion didn't like each other and only put up with one another for Roxas but eventual got'en close. In my opinion

Oh so you mean they gotten close eventually. I was under the impression that you believe they weren't best friends till Xion's death. Plus we were giving you evidence to support OUR opinions, not outright rejecting it. :p

krexia

Translator
Awards
I don't really get how people can hate a character who has such a minor presence in the series to begin with. I'm personally happy for her to remain the side-character she is. Kingdom Hearts isn't her story, even if she's a catalyst for a bunch of the things that happen in it.

That said, I do like destinykh's idea of her joining the Restoration Committee. I can't imagine her ever being much of a warrior, but she could be interesting in a civilian role - cleaning up the devastation left behind by various near-apocalypses is a good place to start. I could imagine her travelling to different worlds to keep up morale and encourage resistance to whatever Great Evil comes along next. She's a POH, so she's hardly be short of courage or conviction to share.

Axelfan008

that would actually be really interesting. to have kairi as the villainess, it would deffinatly twist sora something aweful. I keep hopeing that they replace donald and goofy with riku and kairi, with riku being the main fighter and kairi being magic.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't really get how people can hate a character who has such a minor presence in the series to begin with.

I wouldn't have minded all that much if it was just lacking screen time. However, it's what they bothered yes doing with her when she's shown drives me out of my mind.

She's a POH, so she's hardly be short of courage or conviction to share.

Yeah, that's debatable :V

that would actually be really interesting. to have kairi as the villainess, it would deffinatly twist sora something aweful.

Inorite.

I keep hopeing that they replace donald and goofy with riku and kairi, with riku being the main fighter and kairi being magic.

Kairi first needs to be based as a fighter before they do that, and even then, I doubt Donald and Goofy would ever truly be replaced.

Martin364

I agree Let Riku and Kairi become Sora's main party members, if all three of them figth together they might know a move powerful then trinity limit.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I rather give Kairi the winry rockbell treatment than have her as a fighter. Because in my opinion, Kairi isn't a fighter and I believe she never will be. Beside, PoH are priestess of the light, they are suppose to support people in the fight, not being the fighters.

Kairi can do a whole lot better if she heals and support people, and be on the sidelines like supporting the Hollow Bastion Comitee. I think her role as that would be justified rather than putting her on the front line alongside Sora and Riku.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I'd like Kairi helping out Sora, Riku, also help fix RG, and finally kill all her hate girls so they can all shut up.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well I think they should just give her a bit more screen time have her in a more involved role rather as the damsel in distress (Can't stand those type of people) giving her som fighting capabilities would seem a good way to go with her i think.

fantasy08

Kairi has already been spoiled for me.It's been four games of her being nothing but a damsel in distress/relationship purity sue so I doubt anything nomura comes up with in upcoming games is going to make me suddenly like her.However, if she was suddenly made like the Kairi of Dead Fantasy and had a personality that wasn't such an obvious japanese female stereotype then I suppose I could tolerate her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Kairi has already been spoiled for me.It's been four games of her being nothing but a damsel in distress/relationship purity sue so I doubt anything nomura comes up with in upcoming games is going to make me suddenly like her.However, if she was suddenly made like the Kairi of Dead Fantasy and had a personality that wasn't such an obvious japanese female stereotype then I suppose I could tolerate her.

4? she was only in 2 games, COM and 358/2 days, she never appeared

in kh2 she dfeintely tried not to be a dansel in distress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back