• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Future Foreshadowed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

pr155 said I can have this fic so....

Chapter 1: The beginning

"What are you making me choose now?" Riku asked DiZ suspiciously. "Will you take the road to light — or the road to darkness?" DiZ asked. Mickey looked up at Riku. He'd been getting on Riku's nerves with questions. "Neither. I'm taking the middle road." Riku says walking past DiZ. "You mean the twilit road to nightfall?" He asked closing his eyes. Riku looked back at him and said "No...The road to dawn."

"That was quite a show you put on Namine." Axel appeared behind her. She looked back at him, but didn't say anything. Namine was standing in front of the pod with Sora in it. "...Was it really nessessary to dispose of Zexion?" She touched the glass of the pod. "I suppose not, but I really didn't feel it was nessessary save him either." He put his hand on his head. "What of Larxene? Is she really gone?" Namine turned back to Axel. He paused for a moment. "...I can't sense her anymore, so I don't know. All I know is; she was an important pawn in the plan." He crossed his arms. "Is that all that matters? The plan? Riku got away! I'm not going to take the fall for that one!" She looked angry. "The Superior won't like this one bit. And I'll be damned if I get in trouble for this one." Her fists clenched. "Oohh, I'm so scared." Axel shook his hands mockingly as he walked past her. Namine punched the solid glass. "Dammit Axel! Don't you even care?!" Axel began to walk away, but he stopped. "Don't you forget the deal Namine. I'm in control here, you don't give the orders." He turned to her. "So think twice before you start yelling at me. Because I won't hesitate to destroy you." He put his Fire and Wind Chakra wheels out to intimidate her. She looked at him meanly, as he dissapeared.

"What do you want?" DiZ sat down at his desk. A man appeared from nothingness. "We need to keep them in the dark. They musn't know of our plans Ansem." The robed man said. He looked at DiZ who looked as if he was sorely pissed. "Oh excuse me; DiZ." He said sarcastically. "I assure you, none of them even knew of what was going on. But Axel is a smart one, he'll figure it out soon." DiZ sat properly at his desk. "Well make sure that he doesn't. He's a thorn in my side, and I don't want him to know before we-" The hooded man was interrupted. "I already said that he won't. Now either state your business or leave." DiZ looked mad again. "Tempers run rampant around these parts huh?" The man dissapeared chuckling. DiZ stood up, and looked out of the window. His wondow high from the ground, he looks out to see a group of kids huddling in the streets of Twilight Town.

"I'll make you proud Seifer." A small child in a majestic blue coat said. "Just go." Seifer said to Vivi annoyed. Vivi stepped into the ring. On the other side of the ring was Rai. "Just see if you can beat me kid." He said in a brutish voice. "Not again. Why are you guys messing with Vivi?" A voice called from behind Seifer. "Who the-" Seifer turned around. "Oh it's you. Why are in our business again?" Seifer asked. There were 4 people standing there behing him. Right in the middle was a boy with blone hair. Seifer eyed the middle kid. "Alright where is it?" Seifer smiled. He looked at Seifer like he didn't know what he was talking about. "What?" The blonde kid asked. "HEY IT'S-" Rai looked behind Vivi to see the blonde kid. Vivi siezed the opportunity, and cast Firaga. "WHAAAAAA!" Rai didn't realize that he'd lost until he hit the ground. "You lost to a little kid?" Rai heard a voice behind him. It was Fuu. "he just caught me off guard is all. WAY TO GO VIVI!" Rai smiled as sat up.

"The STRUGGLE is tomorrow. I don't think you should lose it before then.Then you'd won't be able to play." Seifer smiled again. "you should be training." The blonde kid just stood there looking at Seifer. "You like hearing your self talk don't you?" He asked Seifer. "And we have been training!" Pents chimed in. "Watch as we beat your team tomorrow." She turned to walk away. "Why you!" Seifer got mad as Roxas and the other three walked away. "I'll get you!" He said to himself looking at Roxas. He looked back at Seifer, and waved arrogantly, and smiling politely.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No....I didn't. I shall stab you. What did you do to it? I wrote this after Roxas' name was revealed. You killed a perfectly potetially good fic. DIE, you and your demon fic. You know what? My sig applies to you dierctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back